Dota 2 - The International 2018 Main Event

Gaben just announced Artifact beta is coming in October

giphy.gif

I don't play DOTA 2 but I love watching big tournaments.

Game 1 draft has started

Incoming Liquid 2-0 victory

And it doesn't get any bigger than this when it comes to eSports

<20>
For sure. I'm all about it when the money is big. MMA fighters need to start playing MOBAs. Maybe they can catch a real pay day.

Now is this grand finals or just the start of the whole thing?

Nice, I enjoy watching even tho I don't know the characters too well (play LoL more)

Sometimes you don't need to play a game to enjoy watching it. I pop on twitch regularly just to check out what kind of tournaments are going on.

you called it

It was an easy prediction though. Liquid are the favorites and Optic barely made the top bracked. They drafted the hero Tiny in both games and Liquid has a 100% win rate against that hero this tournament so they really were gonna go out 2-0.

I used to love this game, but it takes too damn long to play a game. Just lost an 80 minute game when we are mega creeps, feels bad man.

I used to love this game, but it takes too damn long to play a game. Just lost an 80 minute game when we are mega creeps, feels bad man.

There's always turbo mode hahah

I watch dota 2 more than I play these days because, like you said, it takes too damn long to play a game

Gabe Newell Mega Kills Announcer Pack was announced last night for all battle pass owners

I tried playing this game a few times but it was just awful

If you don't have prior RTS experience it's hard to get into a flow and the learning curve is way higher.

I played some Warcraft 3 game types
That were the precursor to these MOBAs with a friend and he was considerably better than me, I imagined it would have been much more fun if my time management and multitasking were on his level.

Back