Dos Anjos vs Alvarez @ 170? Same result

I also believe the Alvarez vs RDA fight was a bit of a fluke. Alvarez is awesome, but that was a lucky right hand he landed to stagger RDA. Everything that followed was just putting the finish on a guy who was rocked.

I'm looking forward to RDA vs Woodley... whenever we get to see it. Woodley's going to have surgery, and we probably won't see him until May or June. *Sigh*.

What you said doesn't make any sense, literally. "Rolling or not" does not conflate with "unanswered shots". Unanswered shots look like this

Pat+Curran+Destroys+Joe+Warren+Bellator+60.gif

No,those are not unanswered shots. That's a KO. After like 3 unanswered shots.

Well rafa will not almost die making weight so I 80% of what happened that night of the first fight will be negated.

After last night I'd say no.

Even half dead Rafa was controlling that fight till he got caught with a perfectly place punch. Even then Eddie could not drop him.
Funny how we started hearing the weight cutting excuse when he lost a fight lol. It's definitely not a easy cut for RDA seeing as he is fighting at 170 now.

Who wins between DOS ANJOS and Alvarez @ 170...same result or a non-weight drained Dos Anjos punishes him.

RDA passed out 3 times trying to make weight for that fight, and had to lay down as soon as he weighted, almost died. And that happened twice against tony fergunson

RDA wins 19 times out of 20. Hats off to Alvarez for finding a way to win, but I also kinda hate him because he’s the only potential lightweight champ that would have lost to Connor and then fucked up the division

Connor got to fight the weakest LW champ UFC has ever had. Same with GSP getting to fight Bisping

No he didn't. RDA was winning before getting caught. The stoppage was also contested by a lot of people as early. And we found out RDA was passing out for the weight cut at that time.

RDA would absolutely be the rightful favorite in a rematch.

Not that stoppage was perfect, only a dumb ass would say that RDA was fit too continue. But I agree with everyones sentiments, RDA beats Eddie to a pulp every time

RDA wins that fight 9/10 times. He was winning before he got caught plus imo it was an early stoppage. Looked like something out of boxing.

RDA is better than Alvarez in skill and resume

Not that stoppage was perfect, only a dumb ass would say that RDA was fit too continue. But I agree with everyones sentiments, RDA beats Eddie to a pulp every time

The stoppage was understandable but some seconds more would have left no doubt.

Oh please, if I had 50 hands, I'd still need 50 more to count the number of fighters that were in similar situation to RDA's and allowed to continue. It was simply a bad call by the ref. It's a sport, it happens.

Remember the fluke with Moose vs Hall? This will be the same.

Yeah, I do like Eddie and would root for him again, but RDA is the better fighter just like Moose was, and would surely win a rematch.

Having said that, Eddie is far better than Uriah :D

I love Sherdog logic:
- Eddie was lucky by beating the hell out of RDA (there was absolutely no controversial stoppage)
-Tony is beast because he won a decision over RDA
Beating the hell out =/= finding a lucky shot against an opponent depleted from weight cut.

Tony faced the best version of RDA,hit him a lot heavier than Eddie and won convincigly.

Tony hit RDA a lot heavier than Eddie did but didn't KO him like Eddie did?

v9Mlqw.gif

Not to mention, but landing a devasting punch you intentionally threw to hurt your opponent is a fluke, but landing an accidental eyepoke that turns the fight around in your favour is winning convincingly?

Tony hit RDA a lot heavier than Eddie did but didn't KO him like Eddie did?

v9Mlqw.gif

Not to mention, but landing a devasting punch you intentionally threw to hurt your opponent is a fluke, but landing an accidental eyepoke that turns the fight around in your favour is winning convincingly?

RDA wasn't so much depleted against Tony as he was against Alvarez. Easy as that.

Connor got to fight the weakest LW champ UFC has ever had

Eddie had literally been a top 10 LW for over a decade, had wins over every major organizational champ except Pride as he never faced Gomi, was coming off 3 top 5 wins (he's now at 4 btw), and beat the guy who many thought was the new LW GOAT by KO in less than a round.

But sure, Eddie is the weakest LW champ of all time.

Eddie gets shit on just because people hate Conor so much. Eddie could KO Tony and people would call it a Fluke. I absolutely love Eddie and just can't understand some of yall.
I'd still take The eddie we saw against Gaethje over the RDA we saw last night.

He didn't fight any different, still has the same holes In his boxing, defence

RDA is a much better fighter and wins against Alvarez 9 out of 10 times,nothing against Eddie.
Eddie' boxing is WORLDS above RDA, not even In the same universe.

His wrestling Is also far above RDA's and probably isn't getting taken down.

Literally nothing has changed from the first time they fought.

Beating Robbie with absolutely no desire to win doesn't change that.

I also believe the Alvarez vs RDA fight was a bit of a fluke. Alvarez is awesome, but that was a lucky right hand he landed to stagger RDA. Everything that followed was just putting the finish on a guy who was rocked.

I'm looking forward to RDA vs Woodley... whenever we get to see it. Woodley's going to have surgery, and we probably won't see him until May or June. *Sigh*.
Dude has far superior boxing to RDA but It was a "lucky punch"

dear lord...

Eddie' boxing is WORLDS above RDA, not even In the same universe.

His wrestling Is also far above RDA's and probably isn't getting taken down.

Literally nothing has changed from the first time they fought.

Beating Robbie with absolutely no desire to win doesn't change that.

Believe what you want,fact is RDA passed out three times trying to make weight for that fight and was also winning that fight before getting caught.

Lol at those saying RDA wins 9/10 times when Eddie is 1/1 and thats probably all we will ever get so your thoughts are all fantasy.

Back