Dortmund bus bomb suspect arrested

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Sergej L, 28 old from Southern Germany

Motive: Greed - he shorted the club's shares and wanted to enforce a massive drop in share price

Disgusting.

Mammonism strikes again

"The 28-year old man, who has dual German and Russian nationality, is accused of attempted murder, inflicting serious bodily harm and causing an explosion, it said in a statement

The German attorney general said in a statement that the man hoped to gain fianncially from the attack. Police believe the man acquired 15,000 so-called put options (which rise in value as a stock’s value falls) on Borussia Dortmund shares which he hoped would fall in the event of players being killed or injured"

Bernie-Madoff-as-the-Ponz-from-Happy-Days-54770.jpg

The Ponz would be proud.

So he bombed a bus to affect stock prices?
82057-thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-g-0hV3.gif

Last edited:
Suspect apparently first got noticed because

while everybody else in the hotel was all agitated and running around nervously following the blasts, he calmly ordered and enjoyed a steak in the restaurant.

What a fantasy the "motive" thing is. The german police actually took 2 weeks to cook this up to avoid any islam links..
Now you can go back to sleep and pretend everything is OK .
LOL

What a fantasy the "motive" thing is. The german police actually took 2 weeks to cook this up to avoid any islam links..
Now you can go back to sleep and pretend everything is OK .
LOL

whats your explanation and evidence? it took them 2 weeks cause the motive was something out of a movie and they probably needed bunch of evidence to back their conclusions

and jihadists target anyone, they wouldn't go thru all that trouble to target a bus of a fucking soccer team

Sergej L, 28 old from Southern Germany

Motive: Greed - he shorted the club's shares and wanted to enforce a massive drop in share price

Did they arrest him while he was playing a high stakes poker game in Montenegro?

tumblr_mgyhu6F3Ss1qawbqgo2_500.gif

whats your explanation and evidence? it took them 2 weeks cause the motive was something out of a movie and they probably needed bunch of evidence to back their conclusions

and jihadists target anyone, they wouldn't go thru all that trouble to target a bus of a fucking soccer team

The theory that he stood to earn money from a share drop?
he was just working the stock market? I find it hard to believe that this guy would earn big money in this fashion .
a complex bombing plot to gain afew hundred Euro's?

or was it more likely an islamist who wanted to hit a high profile target..
The french will have to start using this excuse

I agree with your first point but your second point is absolute horseshit. Many players on their own on this particular bus are worth tens of millions, if they had the chance to make that high profile a hit, they would.

Actually, no i don't. I read it wrong.

The theory that he stood to earn money from a share drop?
he was just working the stock market? I find it hard to believe that this guy would earn big money in this fashion .
a complex bombing plot to gain afew hundred Euro's?

well obviously he isnt the smartest snowflake in the world, thats why he is in custody now and facing 30+ years in prison
and he is only 28

or was it more likely an islamist who wanted to hit a high profile target..

in that case, wouldnt one of the terrorist organisations take responsibility for the attack ?

german police found several bullshit letters on site, claiming deed was done by ISIS and a demand to shut down one of the US military bases in germany

but since when do terrorists leave letters lol
they all put out a video on some random jihadi forum claiming responsibility for the attack

when terrorist use bombs, they use them in crowded public areas for maximum effect (subways, public gatherings, etc)

well obviously he isnt the smartest snowflake in the world, thats why he is in custody now and facing 30+ years in prison
and he is only 28

k

The guy
1) works the stock market
2) knows how to build a working bomb

If this is correct , he must have above average intelligence.
Some random pleb off the street doesnt know how to do those things..

Im sceptical on this "plot" ...
A road-side IED has all the hallmarks of Iraq and Afghanistan .

The guy
1) works the stock market
2) knows how to build a working bomb

If this is correct , he must have above average intelligence.
Some random pleb off the street doesnt know how to do those things..

Im sceptical on this "plot" ...
A road-side IED has all the hallmarks of Iraq and Afghanistan .

I dont have insight into any evidence so I am going to continue presuming:

1) yeah, he works that stock market like a pro /s
2) there is a tutorial online on how to build a nuclear bomb
I think IED tutorial is even easier to find + you can get all the required parts/ingredients in local stores

IED is harder to trace than a guy shooting a bus full of people or trying to sabotage a bus before its used
what type of attack could he have used if he wanted to stay out of sight?

Back