Doritos are taqis b**ch. They shouldn't even exist now.

Do you know wtf is up

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Fuego lime taqis. There is no competition.

I don' eat chips a lot, but more than I used to. I tried some "spicy chili" Doritos the other day, and I almost laughed at the lack of spice and flavor. After eating delicious wtevr brand taqis from the Mexican isle/store, I just can't even take Doritos seriously as a chip anymore.

Who else has crossed over?

P.s. I went years without eating chips at all, and felt better. I eat them maybe twice a month now. The devil drew me back in with baked chips.

sabritas tastes better than their american counterparts
bae11698-651e-4296-84e0-129b173d4e2d_1.355c7a11bc4f17fc535c0aee714ca61e.jpeg

If you are after spice, try these next time you are at a 7-11. I got them and ate a single peanut, and won't try them again. I know a Mexican guy who likes spices as hot as possible, and he said he compares these more to a chemical burn as opposed to spices and they are even too hot for him.

3r80i4WaMccPKizH9ahMEN2h0l7wj8zSPVqrgR_gc9Q.jpg

If you are after spice, try these next time you are at a 7-11. I got them and ate a single peanut, and won't try them again. I know a Mexican guy who likes spices as hot as possible, and he said he compares these more to a chemical burn as opposed to spices and they are even too hot for him.

3r80i4WaMccPKizH9ahMEN2h0l7wj8zSPVqrgR_gc9Q.jpg

I accept.

*Takis by a huge margin. Doritos are not even on my radar as a top chip. Takis takes Doritos and condenses it into a much better flavor/crunch.

I remember when these came out. They were the shit...

Limited-Edition-Doritos-Jumpin-Jack-Tortilla-Chips-Bag2.jpg

Last edited:
Bopston Chickn I went there dotay and they didnt even have chicken? they only offer turkey for meals now, and it was apathectic portion, like 3 small slices. It used to be a meal was like 2 sides, and a biscuit and some chicken, like a qwuareter of a rotessir chicken. now you can only get turtkey/ honestly wtf is that? it made no sense, but i red the menu like 4 tines and asked the counter monkey. he and the cook both reiterated that its only turkey availble for meals. add to that the cost has gone up like 2 bucks since last year for the sam,e thing, and the "cornbread" was like 1 bite, it was terrible wualiry too. i usee to really like that restaurant, but i dont think ill ever go back now. if the owner reads this, you just lost a curtoner.

Claims a chip is better than Doritos but cant even spell its name right {<jordan}

Bopston Chickn I went there dotay and they didnt even have chicken? they only offer turkey for meals now, and it was apathectic portion, like 3 small slices. It used to be a meal was like 2 sides, and a biscuit and some chicken, like a qwuareter of a rotessir chicken. now you can only get turtkey/ honestly wtf is that? it made no sense, but i red the menu like 4 tines and asked the counter monkey. he and the cook both reiterated that its only turkey availble for meals. add to that the cost has gone up like 2 bucks since last year for the sam,e thing, and the "cornbread" was like 1 bite, it was terrible wualiry too. i usee to really like that restaurant, but i dont think ill ever go back now. if the owner reads this, you just lost a curtoner.

He can lose as many custoners as he wants.

Try Doritos Dinamita chile limon. They're very similar to Takis.

Takis are more a Fritos' competitor than say Doritos.

51eOCVPmTKL.jpg

Takis (it tries to change it to taqis on my phone now lol) are really just evolved tortilla chips. That's what Doritos wanted to be. They are pretty closely related.

Takis (it tries to change it to taqis on my phone now lol) are really just evolved tortilla chips. That's what Doritos wanted to be. They are pretty closely related.
Fritos have been around since the 30's, Doritos are made by "Frito-Lay" circa the 60's, do the math.

They brought Blazin' Buffalo Ranch back for about a month or so and then it disappeared again. All the newer flavors suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back