Doom

Or delete my save files and uninstall the game when I realize they say things are on the map when they arent.

Been awhile since I played a oldschool single player FPS. Tried rolling on on the hardest available difficulty like I do for most games, had to back off that shit and steady myself before getting into it lol.

I have to say, I was surprised how tough Pinkies are in this game compared to previous iterations of Doom. Once you figure out that they need to be attacked from behind they're not so bad, but when I first encountered them I thought "shit, these mother fuckers are tougher than Hell Knights".

where is the other DLC for this game

It's all for the multiplayer AFAIK. I think the next single player campaign will be an entirely new game.

Also the OST is fucking amazing. An example of the soundtrack enhancing the gameplay.

Yeah the soundtrack complimented it perfectly and vice versa.

After dealing with so many long winded tutorial intro's. this was flat out amazing.

Anyone been on since the new patch? Added bots and some new MP modes. Coolest thing for me though is the new arcade mode. You get a maxed out Doom Slayer and upgraded weapons and try and get your score up as high as possible going through the SP maps. I had a lot of fun with it last night.

Got a $25 gift card for Walmart and this is $30. Debating.

It's all for the multiplayer AFAIK. I think the next single player campaign will be an entirely new game.

Also the OST is fucking amazing. An example of the soundtrack enhancing the gameplay.

It's not something I'd ever listen to otherwise but it was perfect during gameplay.

The game just got a big 6.66 update

The multiplayer is totally revamped all DLC content is part of the main game now

Yeah I heard the seasons pass is now scrapped and the DLC is all free. Pretty cool of them to do that. I wish more games would make their DLC free after enough time's passed.

My favourite game of this gen so far, seems like now is a good time to jump back in.

Not sure when I'll get around to playing it but just picked this up. It was 50% off in Steam, so $20 CAD. Great deal with the new patch including DLC.

I'm getting wrecked on easy. Its cheap. That little strafe as soon as you shoot the bfg? The attacks that come faster than your character is able to move? The little or no health/ammo drops?

I also never found the gauss cannon upgrade module. Seems like everyone uses that to beat this thing.

Not to sound like an ass but i did her the hardest setting. Like youl, i was getting fucked up. But i noticed that their was a stun if you shot her at the right time which allows younto unload on her for a few rounds plus you get a shit ton of ammo back.

Use those pillars for easy cover and recognize her tell before she electricutes the ground.

Totally doable.

their was a stun if you shot her at the right time which allows you to unload on her for a few rounds .

I Dream of Christy???

christycanyon2.jpg

One of my all time favorite games. Still playing it a year later. In 2001 2002 and 2003 i was still playing ultimate doom for windows lol. Fucking love doom! Please make a sequel!

Back