Doo Ho Choi done dirty by the UFC?

he can definitely crack stephens, should be a good fight.

not sure how he'll look after that cub fight, but i think the kid can hang with anyone in that division, especially if he tightens up his defense.

I will never get over the sound of Stephens connecting to RDA’s jaw with a galloping uppercut, if youve never seen it turn the volume UP

One of the best KO’s eva

The UFC doesn't protect prospects. It's sink or swim.

This. It's not boxing where you fight cans until you're 30-0 and labeled the next Rocky.

If Choi wanted more time, he shouldn't have called out a guy that's just a step below champion level.

This. It's not boxing where you fight cans until you're 30-0 and labeled the next Rocky.

If Choi wanted more time, he shouldn't have called out a guy that's just a step below champion level.

More like he should've moved up in weight. Feathers are so stacked in talent they don't really need to foster talent. It is sink or swim in this division

St. Louis is 60% korean. Choi has home field advantage.

How does military service in Korea works? Don't they have a default age for the conscription?

Seems like they are throwing him to the wolfes now. It's like they want to cash in before his military service.
Choi is one of my favorite fighters but I think Stephens is a very bad match up for him. Choi is very susceptible to leg kicks. Choi needs to finish Stephens in the first round or his legs will get destroyed

Choi is not Melendez.

Melendez was mainly a high paced brawler.

Choi is a precision striker. He’ll find counters to keep Stephens honest.

Choi is not Melendez.

Melendez was mainly a high paced brawler.

Choi is a precision striker. He’ll find counters to keep Stephens honest.

Choi stands heavy on his lead leg. He better know how to check leg kicks

Done dirty?

Have you seen how many fighters are begging for top 10 opponents? They are giving him a chance to beat a gate keeper and shine.
This, and they are matching him up with another banger in hopes of catching lighting in a bottle twice. There are worse things to be than a go-to for FOTY candidate scraps in the eyes of matchmakers.

That said I don't like his chances, Stephens probably has more power and a better chin than Cub.

Choi stands heavy on his lead leg. He better know how to check leg kicks

Heavy on the front because he stands within counter range.

He finds counters for your punches.

Stephens can’t just throw naked leg kicks at his front leg. He’s going to need to throw punches first and get a reaction out of Choi to land those.

But see where I’m getting at, Choi will fire off counters from your punches and is not going to allow the 3rd or 4th combination to end in a leg kick.

Stephens is more conventional compared to the unpredictable style of Cub. And the conventional style is easier to counter.

I see where you’re getting at though, I pretty called the calf kick against Melendez and sure enough that was his problem. I just think Choi is a bit more finesse than Melendez’ style.

Choi is going to get rocked. Idk if choi will get ko or will survive it. If he does survive it, it's going to be a fuckin back and forth battle.

He knew he had holes. And, that bodes well, for him. He’s had a year to patch up those holes.

That’s kinda how that works guys...Identify weaknesses. Strengthen them. Why do ppl here have such a problem with the concept ?

He beats Stephens easy, imo.

No disrespect...but i'm confused,have you seen Rocky?That's like saying Marciano was the next James Braddock.

told ya'll. Fuck whoever thought this was a good fight to make after the swanson fight

Back