Dont u guys feel DC vs. Shogun for the LHW title could be a super fight?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Shogun keeps going beating guys on his way to redemption...

He could earn that shot against Cormier really soon.

DC x Shogun, a fight between 2 nice guys with great skills.

and this fight could sell very well on PPV.

Super boring and lame! Shogun has no business being near a title shot...

You seem to love Shogun more than his own wife does and yet you still insist on scenarios that would likely lead to his death.

Shogun isn't champion material anymore, and isn't going to be. Let it go, just leeeet itttttt goooooooo.

Huge Shogun fan but he's done. He can maintain journeyman status in the UFC tho. He's not BJ Penn done.

I don't feel like it's a super fight but i think Shogun has a slim chance at winning for sure.

No.

jesus where the fuck did all you shogun nut huggers come from?

Planet DumbAss?

It would be the battle for second...so very epic.

Not a superfight but because I like how you can make every piece of mma news about Shogun, I say let's do it, where do I sign the petition

Can we please, please, please stop with the Shogun stuff. I love Shogun, he's a legend and one of the best LHW ever, but his time has come and gone as an elite competitor. I feel this way about BJ Penn, he's one of my favorite fighters ever, but it was obvious years ago he was done fighting for titles.

You would think getting yellowed might result in becoming mellowed.

I guess not.

DC will maul him, throw him about and demolish him.

Shogun is a legend and a great fighter, but his best days are long behind him and even at his best, a guy like DC is a different kettle of fish.

Super fight?

Lol! Seriously dude, time to let go.

TS loves Shogun so much he wants to see him die.

Volkan deserves TS over Shogun right now. Already beat OSP, at best Shogun goes 1-1 with him, plus he has other more recent KO wins.

Back