Don't Think I Like Joanna

I agree that if you don't say shit then they can't show shit.

At the same time it's pretty obvious that the narrative is to show Gadelha in a good light, hence interviews with her fighters like Kate Jackson about the coaching. Followed up by a piece to camera by Claudia which was like some paid for PR segment.

They didn't do that for the champ even though Moyle is giving interviews to the media saying how Jedrzejczyk is one of the best coaches she's worked with.

I also wasn't impressed with the attitude of Green and Cooper. They're nobodies in the sport at present and they need to give the champ some respect. Looking forward to those two getting whupped.

No it is not. It is telling a brazilan they are going to the jungle where many brazilians do live and you do know brazil is famous for its RAIN FORESTS (jungles and shit)
stop being a fucking SJW and relax

joanna wasn't giving a compliment she was making an insult and the guy broke down very well why it was an effective insult

stop being a weird obsessed freak

I think the admiration fans had for her fighting style, fun personality and cute accent made her think she could turn up the bullying toward her opponents and still get love from fans. We loved the trash talk toward Carla Esparza because Esparza was a bully herself. We loved the trash talk against Jessica Penne because Penne made fun of her looks. Now, its gotten a bit over the top and cringe worthy.

the smack talk is really awkward
she is really awkward

It's bully-like when you randomly start shit/confrontations for no reason.

Yep, clearly she's being the aggressor/instigator. There's a time and place for everything, but she's gotten past the point of decency IMO.

Nobody comes from coaching TUF looking good. The editing is designed to hyperbolize rivalries.

See you on TUF Finale where female Erick Silva will be crushed.

Yeah, I'm sure the tuf editors went out of their way to make Rousey look bad, she had nothing to do with it?

She's awkward as hell also. Like she's trying really hard to appear a certain way but it's clear she has no idea what she's doing.

Wearing her belt on tuff was absolutely kringe worthy...it backfired completely and made her look like a try hard.

I liked her too until tuff.

I'm never watching tuff again, it's wrecking my opinion on fighters.

seriously? a white person telling a person of color they are going to send them back to the jungle? The inference being - they are like a primate or less evolved sub-human that lives in the jungle instead of civilization.

Thanks for proving my point that you're exactly, this bigoted person whom you complain about.

If you were White, then you obviously have a superiority complex which causes you to think that all darker skinned people are PRIMATES and therefore, such comment about "back to the jungle" only applies to them and can't just mean anything else. Or did you think that Poland has no jungles?

Now if you were of darker skin yourself, then you obviously have an inferiority complex, and thinks that you are sub-human deep down inside, and below White people. And what about Asians? Or does this "back to the jungle" reference only applies to Blacks and South Americans? What about South Asians, who are darker than many Brazilians and especially much darker than Claudia Galdeha?

In addition, you are way too sensitive and fragile with your playing of the Race Card like this.

Here's an idea. At work or school tomorrow (big assumption on my part that you are employable) in front of a big crowd, walk up to any person of color and tell that you want to send them back to the jungle and see where that gets you.

This is so stupid. Why would he want to start a fight or a riot for? He didn't claim that what Joanna said wasn't fighting words, just that it's not necessarily racist. White-Guilt, eating you up inside huh?

The jungle comment wasn't just "oh its Brazil", she was calling her a monkey clearly.

So basically, deep down inside, you think that Brazilians are monkeys and therefore lower than Whites.

Idk if its just their accents but all their shit talk sounds very fake and forced imo

Thanks for proving my point that you're exactly, this bigoted person whom you complain about.

If you were White, then you obviously have a superiority complex which causes you to think that all darker skinned people are PRIMATES and therefore, such comment about "back to the jungle" only applies to them and can't just mean anything else. Or did you think that Poland has no jungles?
Nonsensical post, zero logic, zero thickness to your skin, zero jungles in Poland.

I was at ana Asian mart once, picking up some odd groceries. Saw two guys, both Asian, from different countries though get into an argument in English.

It was about as broken and awkward as Joanna and Claudia going at it; more entertaining though. No one around even seems to care when they argue because of the second hand embarassment.

This is so stupid. Why would he want to start a fight or a riot for? He didn't claim that what Joanna said wasn't fighting words, just that it's not necessarily racist. White-Guilt, eating you up inside huh?
I explained in pretty simple terms why it was racist and you responded with an absolute nonsensical foaming at the mouth response. Let's take a different approach to see if you can make sense - In what way, shape or form is it not racist? Why do think it would be "fighting words"? You inherently sense that it's an inflammatory statement, if it's not racist then what is your explanation for why it would cause a fight? I don't call out racism very often, but in this case it's pretty egregious and it's has nothing to do with any white guilt it has to do with the a racist comment made in the heat of the moment.

So basically, deep down inside, you think that Brazilians are monkeys and therefore lower than Whites.
What a bizarre attack / defense to the common sense explanation of a blatantly racist statement. I doubt he thinks that but you sure seem to want to project that view onto other people.

Joanna seems like Conor in that a big part of their success early in their UFC career came from intimidating and irritating their opponents. Seems like a go-to for people like Conor and Joanna.

It's just makes you come off as shitty when it clearly doesn't work or garner a response i.e. Koscheck/GSP and Ronda/Miesha.

The difference being Ronda was doing it purely out of maliciousness and being a shitty person, while koscheck, Conor, and Joanna do it to gain a competitive advantage.

Back