Don't Think I Like Joanna

JJ is a very good striker
big talent and so fun to watch

this is the fight game after all so no big deal
found it cringe worthy when she was calling herself "the boss"

and found it cute when Claudia said "quit staring at me, I know I'm beautiful"

can't wait to watch these little girls tangle:D

She's said something to the effects of admiring Rousey, or sticking up for her in the past. I think she's trying to model herself after Rousey.

Worst thing she could have done. She's coming off quite badly, I think she is scared that she's going to lose this fight and lashing out.

She should know that Rousey lost a lot of the hardcore fans after her TUF stint because of her obnoxious behavior. The way it's looking, it wouldn't surprise me if the fans turn on her. Her behavior on the show isn't very pleasing or pretty to look at it in the slightest bit.

Yeah, it's like JJs going out of her way to lose fans

Claudia is handling herself well

I know it's only one episode, but seeing how she was at the press conferences, I'm thinking JJ isn't going to come off looking too good here

I can see it already, no one likes a bully.

Seems like quite the bad person.

Makes sense as to why she's so popular around here. Bad people like bad people.

I was ambivalent towards her, but I find her personality less than pleasing on the show.

JJ comes of super forced/insecure.

I'm really liking Claudia

Yeah before this season I liked JJ a lot but not really Claudia, now it's becoming the opposite like other people have stated too. Not sure if its forced to hype the fight or whatever but her trash talking sucks, she does it too much, and she just makes it fucking awkward.

When did talking shit become synonymous with bullying. You guys sound too sensitive for the fight game.

On a different note, Claudia is coming off very well so far. It's early yet so let's see what happens

JJ is a staged rich kid. Claudia is a real fighter

I thought I liked her but.. shes a straight up polish beotch.

Yeah, it's like JJs going out of her way to lose fans

Claudia is handling herself well

I know it's only one episode, but seeing how she was at the press conferences, I'm thinking JJ isn't going to come off looking too good here

Well...it's a good thing it's happening on TUF and not something people would actually see like a PPV post fight interview.

Talking with a friend recently who is a casual fan reminded me how isolated Sherdog is from the rest of the world (ie: casual fans and people that don't give a shit about MMA).

People (in real life) barely know who Ronda and Conor are. Nobody knows who Joanna is.

JJ is a staged rich kid. Claudia is a real fighter

Women's 115 must be garbage when a fake fighter rules the division. I guess a rich kid like BJ Penn wasn't a real fighter either.

Pro tip: You don't rack up 70 Muay Thai fights by being a "staged rich kid."

well, JJ isn't doing herself any favor with the constant animosity.
i mean, i like her and i am tired of it. like ffs woman, settle down.

Nobody comes from coaching TUF looking good. The editing is designed to hyperbolize rivalries.

See you on TUF Finale where female Erick Silva will be crushed.
Please explain Chael & Ortiz they both came out looking like Angels compared to there usual selfs.

Joanna won't be nominated for Sherdog's Darling 4.0.

I have a feeling these women will pull a Weidman/Silva 1 @ the weigh ins. Claudia looks ready to kiss her every time they confront each other. It's hilarious.

Back