Don't Open 'Til Doomsday!!!

I was just about to start using my CoC grippers again. This must be a sign.

In on progress thread.

I don’t think I have ever closed any CoC, or even attempted to such a feat. Perhaps this is the time.

My time is now. #Cena

Is #2 CoC much harder than #1.5?

I think I should be able to do ~10 reps with #1.5. I'm pretty sure I've done 20 reps with #1.

Yea it's a bit harder. They're big jumps between the grippers. If you can close #1 x 20 and #1.5 x 10 you should be pretty close to #2 but it can be weird with grippers. I used to close the #1 for like 50 reps or something silly, but couldn't close the #3

I don’t think I have ever closed any CoC, or even attempted to such a feat. Perhaps this is the time.

My time is now. #Cena

They're so much fun man.

Axle power snatch
110 x 1 x 2
120 x 0 x 5 attempts

Ring push ups
Bw x 15 x 3

Jump rope
3 minutes

Incline DB bench
40 x 10
60 x 10
40 x 20
40 x 15

Jump rope
3 minutes

Notes
Been training almost daily. Light stuff like today. No rhyme or reason besides hitting a squat/push/pull on seperate days. Work has kept me active. Lot of tree work. Wildland Fire fighting pack test. Fire. Trainings etc.

Box jump (low)/log push press (empty)
10/9/8/7/6/5/4/2/1 8 minutes

After a long day of yard work.

Tweaked my back pretty bad last month and finally feel good enough to stuff other than dips and pullups, which I've been doing a few times a week.

Diet is on point for past couple of months. Very strict primal/paleo, under 100 grams of carbs a day usually. One or two cheat meals out a week. Leaned out and fluctuating between 162-167 in the morning. Veins and abs are on point lol

Been very active at work and putting in miles daily foot patrols.

Got big news! My wife and I just had our first baby last week! Healthy baby girl. Life is good! Fatherhood is fun so far. The wife n I are a pretty good team so the sleep thing hasn't been too bad after the first few days. I took a couple of weeks off of work so it hasn't been stressful for me. Been eating whatever and haven't trained til today.

5 pullups/10 push ups/15 squats EMOM X 10 minutes

Got my heart rate up a little. Dont wanna get worn out yet with the newborn but have to get the blood moving a little. Might go for a short run tomorrow. Been sitting on my ass for like two weeks now.

Back