trap bar deadlift
265 x 5 x 3

trap bar shrugs
170 x 15 x 3

wide grip lat pull down

wrist roller

DB curls

Notes

- IDK, just goofing around right now. EMT stuff has me stressed. I officially passed the class with an A-. Now all that's left are National Registry practicals and written exam.

Last edited:
incline DB press
60 x 8 x 3

wrist roller
1/2 rep forward w/ 5-lbs between every set of incline press

trap bar deadlift
275 x 5 x 3

trap bar shrug
170 x 15 x 3

DB row
65 x 15 x 3

trap bar deadlift
315 x 5
high handles
335 x 5

shrugs
135 x 15

DB row
55 x 15

6/20

trap bar deadlift (Rogue bar)
315? x 5 @ 8

- I have no clue what this freakin bar weighs. Different than the last one I used. Hard set form wise.

Last edited:
incline bench press
175 x 5
185 x 5 @ 9
135 x 13/3/2 + F

- 8 breaths between sets in that last set

TP deadlift + red band
200? x 3 x 7 w/ 30 seconds rest

- Woke up early on 5 hours of sleep. Been stressed, not sleeping well, don't really know why but it's getting irritating. Couldn't just lay in bed but also didn't want to kill myself. Did some dumb DE shit.

TP shrug + red band
110? x 15 x 2

parallel grip pullup
bw x 10 x 2

Dietary notes
I want to lean out a little for the summer and start eating healthier again. Numbers in the gym don't really matter as much to me anymore as feeling happy/strong/mobile/healthy etc do. Leaning towards primal/keto eating habits. Cutting out all processed stuff and grains. Haven't really been eating dairy so don't need to actively avoid that. Past couple of days my macro ratio has been about 30/55/15 % (P/F/C) so at roughly 2,000 calories is about 150/122/75 g. 75 grams of carbs may be a little aggressive at first so I go over a little no big deal but I'll try to keep it below 100g. Trying to get greens in at very meal, upping the fiber.

incline bench press
165 x 5
160 x 9 @ 8
125 x 12/6/5 rest pause, 30 seconds rest
95 x 10 x 5 BBB

Notes

6/23 176 lbs
6/24 175
6/25 174

Last edited:
trap bar deadlift (Rogue bar)
320 x 5 @ 9.5

- 3 plates + 2.5s. Wiped out from fighting wildfire.

trap bar shrugs
135 x 15 x 3

parallel grip pullups
bw x 15 x 2

Notes

-
Past week has been spent fighting another fire at the park. The first day I got dehydrated and exhausted and had to bow out of being on the frontline. I had gone 4 days no carbs at that point and was feeling "keto flu" like crazy even before the fire. Wasn't holding water, had no energy and it was like 95 degrees. I was doing more laying down with eyes closed than fighting and was red as hell. My buddy said it would probably be a good idea to get out and take on a less physical role and I agreed. So I hopped on an ATV and spent the next 6 hours clearing patrons out of the park. A lot easier than digging line lol Carbed the fuck up that night and felt great. Past 3 days have been scouting lines for the bulldozers. Cutting big trees for dozers. Working the hose. Active flames are out now, yesterday was mop up so miles and miles of hiking through the black with back pack pumps/hand tools/chainsaw and squashing any hot spots. I was honestly going to skip training the past two days but felt like a bitch for even thinking it. Will probably be babysitting the line today all day

BW 175ish. I get this feeling lately that I'm "settling" into this size/weight. 175 seems to be a sweet spot where I feel/look pretty good. 180 territory I don't feel as athletic, feel less mobile etc. 170 I start feeling puny and weak.

7/4

football bar press
95 x 5
115 x 3

- Assuming bar is 45-lbs. It's more like 65. Felt like I was going to drop it on my head and wasn't too invested in the workout so just called it. It was my birthday and was goofin around

trap bar deadlift
275 x 3

- Was lookin for a hard set of 5, maybe around 325, but warmups felt meh and I aint competing so transitioned to paused reps. Something I've been meaning to do for a week or two

paused trap bar deadlift *3 second pause*
225 x 5 @ 9
185 x 5
135 x 5

- 225 x 5 felt awesome. Perfect weight for a hard set of 5. Back flat. Shit was locked in. Legs burning. Hoping this improves starting position

trap bar shrugs
135 x 15 x 3

DB row
75 x 15

Back