Don't Mess with Bikers....they rule the road!

Do you understand that the bikers couldn't go faster than 45 mph and the truck driver could have left them all in the dust? ...

If you watch the full 9 minute video, you can hear the bikers talking afterwards where they explain what happened.

While the pick up truck initiated the altercation by passing them in a no pass zone, probably due to them having slow ass mini bikes in their group. The lead biker "Daniel" and his friend got pissed and passed the pick up truck and essentially brake jobbed him by slowing down. So the pick up passed them again while one of them was trying to block the truck with his bike. So tell me again how the pick up truck is gonna out run two crotch rockets with pissed off riders in a pick up?

The bikers themselves could have just let the jackass drive on, but no, they escalated it by passing him again, then blocking him when he attempted to go by again, and then following him and jaw jacking with him for 15 miles.

So you're certain they didn't play a small part in the dumb asses decision to go on the offense?

if he pulled over, unabated like you're saying...

why did the bikers follow?

you don't ask for an ass beating, and then complain when one is handed out. That's not how reality works

What are you asking? Why did the bikers follow him down the road? Because that's where they were going... at 45mph.

Why did they follow him in the act of pulling over when he pulled over? Because the guy in front had a shotgun pointed at him and he wasn't going to drive away and leave his friends, who couldn't travel fast.

Comprehension playa

I never said 'he didn't say that'.. I said it's not supported by the evidence and video available.

Well, I got bad news for you... you are completely ignorant and uneducated in the law and don't have the credibility to decide that the Pawnee legal system is in the wrong. YOU are in the wrong here. Because your head is up your ass.

What are you asking? Why did the bikers follow him down the road? Because that's where they were going... at 45mph.

Why did they follow him in the act of pulling over when he pulled over? Because the guy in front had a shotgun pointed at him and he wasn't going to drive away and leave his friends, who couldn't travel fast.
your second pt makes no sense whatsoever

Well, I got bad news for you... you are completely ignorant and uneducated in the law and don't have the credibility to decide that the Pawnee legal system is in the wrong. YOU are in the wrong here. Because your head is up your ass.
ok Judge Dredd
I forgot 'you're the law' my bad

If you watch the full 9 minute video, you can hear the bikers talking afterwards where they explain what happened.

While the pick up truck initiated the altercation by passing them in a no pass zone, probably due to them having slow ass mini bikes in their group. The lead biker "Daniel" and his friend got pissed and passed the pick up truck and essentially brake jobbed him by slowing down. So the pick up passed them again while one of them was trying to block the truck with his bike. So tell me again how the pick up truck is gonna out run two crotch rockets with pissed off riders in a pick up?

The bikers themselves could have just let the jackass drive on, but no, they escalated it by passing him again, then blocking him when he attempted to go by again, and then following him and jaw jacking with him for 15 miles.

So you're certain they didn't play a small part in the dumb asses decision to go on the offense?

It seems like the sheriff who actually investigated decided that htey didn't. It's almost like all these armchair lawyers are wrong.

your second pt makes no sense whatsoever

I'm telling you why he stopped: because he had a shotgun pointed at him and if he just sped through, who knows what they would have done to his friends.

You still havent' told me which stupid point you were trying to make, btw.

Mutual dumbassery followed by a "well deserved? ass whooping at gunpoint" and multiple felonies by one side only, imo.

I'm telling you why he stopped: because he had a shotgun pointed at him and if he just sped through, who knows what they would have done to his friends.

You still havent' told me which stupid point you were trying to make, btw.
have you ever had a gun pointed at u?

does it occur that 'sitting still and making an easy target' is perhaps not the greatest option in the world?

the gun also wasn't pointed for zero reason. This didn't happen into a void, they didn't trip and fall into a beating

also get at me when the driver is actually convicted by a jury.......good luck w/ that

Oh man! That kid is the biggest puss-puss ever: he acted KO'd but had a helmet on!

Bikers are SO lame: act so cool and tough but get KO'd by a knee to back.

I don't know why a fist fight can't be a fist fight anymore.

It seems like the sheriff who actually investigated decided that htey didn't. It's almost like all these armchair lawyers are wrong.

I don't need to be an arm chair lawyer to know what I heard admitted by the bikers on their own video. Like has been stated this is mutual dumbassery.

You can say the same for the 4000 lb truck who could've killed vulnerable motorcyclists by driving dangerously, as the police confirmed. I didn't say the biker was absolved of any guilt, but saying a truck got "pulled over" by a bicycle with a motor is laughable.

The criminal could've taken responsibility for his dangerous driving and waved, apologized, or just not pay them attention, but he got pulled over and just had to start punching faces, the poor victim!

And yes, its the young peoples fault the countrys "going down the drain", because baby boomers are sooooo responsible....

iu

LOL at posting Memes as facts. Truly shows your education level.

If the truck driver was the aggressor, then it was his fault. Biker wanted to bang and that's what he got. Looked like no one jumped in and it was a fair fight to me. The better man won.

I don't know why a fist fight can't be a fist fight anymore.

People have been saying this forever, yet I've seen plenty of fights that were just that. I bet during the 1800s there were some guys riding around on horses talking about how a fist fight used to be a fist fight and how everyone just shoots each other now.

LOL at posting Memes as facts. Truly shows your education level.

If the truck driver was the aggressor, then it was his fault. Biker wanted to bang and that's what he got. Looked like no one jumped in and it was a fair fight to me. The better man won.
You think that meme was supposed to be a fact? It was posted as a counter-example to you stating young people shucking muh personal responsibility is a new phenomenon. LOL, truly shows your cognitive ability.

People have been saying this forever, yet I've seen plenty of fights that were just that. I bet during the 1800s there were some guys riding around on horses talking about how a fist fight used to be a fist fight and how everyone just shoots each other now.

I don't know man. When I was a kid, people would get in fights and that was that. Unlike a cop actually witnessed a fight, no one got arrested. Through my early twenties, I got into a lot of bar fights, and never spent a night in jail over it.

Those two dudes clearly wanted to fight. Redneck with a gun insured that it stayed one on one, and that should have been that.

Hmmm. That is not at all my experience.

I was in lots of fights as a kid growing up. If I was fighting someone and he had 10 friends with him I would actually feel better because if he beat me his friends would pull him off before any real damage was done knowing that adrenaline can make someone not stop. No one wanted cops involved or real trouble. It did not matter if it was a group of his friends or mine. If we wanted to fight one on one whoever was there pretty much made sure it was a fair fight.

Last few fights I witnessed you would be crazy to fight anyone who had his buds around as they all will be swinging and if you go down they all will pile in kicking. I see no concept of a 'fair fight' anymore and it seems everyone and anyone just wants to start swinging.

How does a 200 lb bike pull over a 4000 lb truck? He wasn't the police, no one made him pull over but himself. You don't get to beat people up just because some kid yelled some mean words at you.
Moral of the story is don't be a dick; especially to people who can kick your ass.

Moral of the story is don't be a dick; especially to people who can kick your ass.
Interesting, I thought the moral was don't be a little pussy who gets triggered by words because if you kick someone's ass for it you'll get charged with a felony and at least one of your buddies gets to go to prison.

Interesting, I thought the moral was don't be a little pussy who gets triggered by words because if you kick someone's ass for it you'll get charged with a felony and at least one of your buddies gets to go to prison.
Your av and your statement don't match, foo.

Back