Don't Hug Me I am Scared(Youtube Show)

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know I might be late to shit but what the hell is with this show. Its a fucking head trip. I thought it was just a kids show but hell no, its some creepy Adult Swim type shit.

Anyone know some serects on it. Why is it always on the 19th and are they making anymore.

I thought this thread was more of the #metoo movement where hugging is now sexual assault too.

I know I might be late to shit but what the hell is with this show. Its a fucking head trip. I thought it was just a kids show but hell no, its some creepy Adult Swim type shit.

Anyone know some serects on it. Why is it always on the 19th and are they making anymore.

YouTube is becoming a strange, dark place. Check out my thread on the "ElsaGate" conspiracy that YouTube is turning a blind eye too. Disgusting shit man that's targeting children.

YouTube is becoming a strange, dark place. Check out my thread on the "ElsaGate" conspiracy that YouTube is turning a blind eye too. Disgusting shit man that's targeting children.

W. T. F.

That's the first time I watched one of these videos man, I'm sure they get way more fucked than that but that was creepy shit.

It's all good if people want to make and watch this type of stuff, but if this is the kind of thing that is popping up on youtube kids then there is a serious problem.

Also if I have kids they are never going on the internet.

reminds me if that Mr. Robot episode with Alf.

1588.gif

YouTube is an endless sea of video though, its difficult to characterize it as any one thing. Its almost inconceivable.

In May 2013, we wrote about the fact that 100 hours worth of video was being uploaded to YouTube every minute. 18 months is a lifetime on the Internet, so we suspected that this metric was well out-of-date. Although YouTube hasn’t updated its own statistics page, we now know that a staggering 300+ hours worth of video content is being uploaded to the site every minute. That’s the equivalent of 12.5 days worth of uploads every 60 seconds.

Update November 2015: Google has confirmed that 400 hours of video are being uploaded but we forecast the figure is nearer to 500 hours of video being uploaded to YouTube every minute.
http://tubularinsights.com/youtube-300-hours/

Think of how out of control the internet really is. A new 400 hours worth of video uploaded......per minute. Just on YouTube alone. It might as well be an infinite sea of videos.

YouTube is an endless sea of video though, its difficult to characterize it as any one thing. Its almost inconceivable.

In May 2013, we wrote about the fact that 100 hours worth of video was being uploaded to YouTube every minute. 18 months is a lifetime on the Internet, so we suspected that this metric was well out-of-date. Although YouTube hasn’t updated its own statistics page, we now know that a staggering 300+ hours worth of video content is being uploaded to the site every minute. That’s the equivalent of 12.5 days worth of uploads every 60 seconds.

Update November 2015: Google has confirmed that 400 hours of video are being uploaded but we forecast the figure is nearer to 500 hours of video being uploaded to YouTube every minute.
http://tubularinsights.com/youtube-300-hours/

Think of how out of control the internet really is. A new 400 hours worth of video uploaded......per minute. Just on YouTube alone. It might as well be an infinite sea of videos.
They have programs in place than scan videos for shit that violates their rules as they're being uploaded to the website. Like other users have said, they've attempted to upload videos before that get shut down before even being uploaded because of copyright images, but they can't seem to do it with these for some fucked reason.

DHMIH is a great little series. If you enjoyed it I’d recommend checking out David Firth’s work

They have programs in place than scan videos for shit that violates their rules as they're being uploaded to the website. Like other users have said, they've attempted to upload videos before that get shut down before even being uploaded because of copyright images, but they can't seem to do it with these for some fucked reason.

My point is that users will always think of new ways to baffle the math or the programs doing the scanning. I'm not saying they can't take these videos down, they can, but they won't unless something or someone forces their hand. As it is there is all sorts of F'ed up things on YouTube if you know what to search for. You are talking 24,000 hours of new video uploaded PER HOUR. So it ends up being an endless circle, take some videos down, they reappear almost instantly.

They have people who job is to sit Nd watch videos to determ if they ok to post on Youtube and they see some of the most terrify shit you could think of.

here is a link to a story about what they do.

https://www.wired.com/2014/10/content-moderation/#x

Back