Don't hate Nelson, just enjoy the KO

God I hate when people put shitty songs they like in these videos. Choose something neutral and just play the source material.

beautiful. Nelson tries to fight like mcgregor, but is just another punk

I like it with the comentators screams:

DE42wVaV0AIhUO_.0.jpg

God I hate when people put shitty songs they like in these videos. Choose something neutral and just play the source material.
I think putting a shitty song has something to do with copyright.

I don't, I hate ponzi for cheating to win.
There's an awful lot of cheaters out there though. I don't get why fighters are even allowed to extend their fngers when they have their arms extended in the first place. That new rule is dumb as shit as well, "point your fingers up not out!" There should be no warnings, they extend their arm with their fingers stretched out once and a point should be taken away. Twice yellow card, 3 times DQ, otherwise fighters are just going to keep on poking eachother in the eyes.

beautiful. Nelson tries to fight like mcgregor, but is just another punk
Nelson has been in the UFC for longer than Mcgregor and is part of the reason Conor fights the way he does. He's the one with the Karate background, Conor started in boxing. Stop being ignorant and show some respect.

I don't, I hate ponzi for cheating to win.
I haven't seen the fight..

Was there a break in the action? Did he visibly intend to poke his eyes or something? This happens all the time, I hate eye pokes too.. but If you think this way every Jon Jones victory is bullshit. He does it every single fight

And he still is highly ranked and promoted. So basically the promotion is saying it's ok.

I haven't seen the fight..

Was there a break in the action? Did he visibly intend to poke his eyes or something? This happens all the time, I hate eye pokes too.. but If you think this way every Jon Jones victory is bullshit. He does it every single fight

And he still is highly ranked and promoted. So basically the promotion is saying it's ok.

Gunnar rocked him just as he was poked in the eye so instead of stopping he continued because he thought he could get the finish. He paid the price for it. Multiple eye pokes and ponzi also grabbed his shorts.

Gunnar rocked him just as he was poked in the eye so instead of stopping he continued because he thought he could get the finish. He paid the price for it. Multiple eye pokes and ponzi also grabbed his shorts.

Well that doesn't sound like his fault then..

Back