Dont compare Dj to Anderson Silva

Thats what cheaters say. Everyones a cheater. It just wasnt me. I am innocent. A cheater says a lot of things lul

lol all of those guys I listed are confirmed "cheaters", except USADA wasn't around and nobody gave a shit.
Different times. Pro-tip: Pride-fighters were roiding, too.

My superior morality precludes me from favoring the fighter with the tarnished legacy regardless of the fact he was the more exciting fighter and never was relegated to the co main event while he held the belt for a reason.

lol all of those guys I listed are confirmed "cheaters", except USADA wasn't around and nobody gave a shit.

Mmhm i guess that sure as hell proves everyone cheats. Do you believe in 1+1=3 too?

Anderson benefited from fighting bunch of one dimensional opponents. Lets face it, they were either slow strikers he could outstrike with his speed advantage or mediocre strikers with strong BJJ but not wrestling to take him down. A good wrestler and grappler like Weidman destroyed him twice. If someone like Lutter had better striking and cardio he could have well defeated Anderson too.
We saw what Yoel and Moose did to Weidman and what Weidman did to Anderson.

A good wrestler and grappler like Weidman destroyed him twice.

Yeah, at nearly 40 years old after the longest title-reign in UFC history, with a list of achievements that is unmatched to this day.

Yeah, at nearly 40 years old after the longest title-reign in UFC history, with a list of achievements that is still unmatched to this day.

An excuse for popping for roids still unmatched.
Or getting knocked the fuck out while clowning like a clown.

I would post a gif for a reminder but you seem like sensitive type so I will pass.

Anderson Silva is my hero = The GOAT

DJ nearly sank the UFC by being so unpopular

Anderson Silva is my hero = The GOAT

DJ nearly sank the UFC by being so unpopular

The least creative troll on sherdog at it again with her own alt.

Eat shit, hater. The DJ hypetrain is finished just like your brain cells.

Only trolls in this thread are Anderson dickriders who are shamelessly riding his limp dick that is tainted with an anabolic steroid.

An excuse for popping for roids still unmatched.
Or getting knocked the fuck out while clowning like a clown.

I would post a gif for a reminder but you seem like sensitive type so I will pass.
You sound like a very frustrated teenager. You need to find some purpose in life son.

Back