Don't bet on tonight's main event

Or bet on the heavy underdog if you feel that way?

85ab92c3ef23a738dc7b27c400d4d67f.png

0.1% Usman by KO still

2/16 Usman might be able to pull a win out against 18/19 Maia, especially if we factor in π

Last edited:
I’m 60% certain that Usman has a 45% chance of coming in at 30%

Hey TS, not trying to go 0 for 5 again are you on a sure thing amirite? <CerseiPlotting>

This is the upset we need right now.

Usman is younger, so his career can recover. I believe he'll fight for the title and likely win at some point.

+450 for Maia is crazy.
What am I missing
The fact that Maia is getting old and has a habit of losing to wrestlers that can strike and he can not take down. Usman is the uncrowned King in many people's minds, and if Colby beat up Maia that bad, surely the more explosive, large and calculated Usman can too. Maia can still beat many a WW's but the UFC handed him three of his worst match ups back to back to back.

+450 for Maia is crazy.
What am I missing
High level wrestling plus big strength difference is poison for Maia’s style. Deny takedowns and power out of the possible clinching attempts and you got yourself a stand up fight.

That’s not Maia’s bread and butter...

+450 for Maia is crazy.
What am I missing

You are missing the fact that wrestler Covington looked like boxer against him, almost finished him in 3rd, where Demian unfortunately was barely standing. And then Maia took fight vs Usman on 3 weeks notice. there you go, +450 right there

easiest money ever.... usman rd 1 TKO .
,iam professional mma better

Betting on money Maia.

Weight cut usman gasses in 2 and gets choked out

Back