Don't be surprised when Ariel cries again

Munnings242

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dana ain't gonna allow him to get away with trying to de promote Francis. Ariel is trying to have Francis get the Tyron treatment. The whole interview was about instigating then turning of the comments and actually reposted the video twice specifically about this topic

Dana didn't care when Ronda Rousey supported Bernie Sanders.

I don't think he's gonna care that Ariel is asking Ngannou about Trump.

I think you are getting a bit too worked up here.

DeliciousRepentantBeauceron-max-1mb.gif

Helwani fans are :eek::eek::eek:s. Fucking cringe every time I see his retarded fans clapping at his presence in a press conference.

yeah ariel was really disgusting. instead of me watching 10 min of ngannou talking about MMA, I got more than half of it talking about shitty politics. also they knew backlash was coming or the backlash came and they disabled the comments. pathetic

Ariel should just go get a damn job at tmz

The question was very relevant considering Trump comments specifially towards immigrants from African countries, Ariel did good in asking the question, normally he reaches but this was necessary to ask.

Helwani fans are :eek::eek::eek:s. Fucking cringe every time I see his retarded fans clapping at his presence in a press conference.

Does that still happen though? I feel like it did after he had gotten banned and then was back. But some of that was backlash at the UFC for how they handled it. I feel like most people have started to catch on to Helwani's antics now.

"I want to dedicate this victory to all my brothers in Libya who are treated as slaves on this day," he said. "This is not very fair. I feel really bad for that. That is criminal, yo. Excuse me for my words, but I just want to say f**k slavery, f**k racists, f**k racism. Claim the freedom, claim the liberty."

Ngannou

Question seems relevant.

It's hard to take men who have girly names seriously.

Ariel is known for being an instigator, not surprising about it.

Dana didn't care when Ronda Rousey supported Bernie Sanders.

I don't think he's gonna care that Ariel is asking Ngannou about Trump.

I think you are getting a bit too worked up here.
dana loves ronda though.

-

ariel has been getting quite cocky recently though

Ariel is one of those guys that wont stop till someone punches him in the face im surprised it hasnt happened yet.

I used to be a huge Helwani supporter, but have completely turned on him. His site is the TMZ cesspool of MMA; with him and that little shit Marc Raimondi leading the way.

It's such a scumbag thing to do to these fighters who are gracious enough to give him time. Also, they know exactly what they're doing because they will always disable comments on the instigating type interviews. Fighters need to start boycotting MMAfighting, and now I wish the UFC WOULD take his press credentials away from him again.

Best Ariel moment besides crying is Rampage saying he'd suck up all the oxygen with that gonzo nose of his.

Lol Ariel trying to ruin ufcs new boy who've they've spent a shit ton of time and money promoting, what a weasel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back