Donald Trump to meet in Mexico with the country's president

That's cute. The man is already president. He WON the election. Trump is losing in the polls and is desperate at this point. Who do you think has more on the line?

hmmmm don't let your bias get in the way.

LOL at people taking a verified liar like Trump's word at face value. Sheep gonna sheep.

lol

Go down swinging bro

lol @ no reason to lie, both have reasons to lie about it. The fact that mexicans Hate trump is enough reason.
Right, and all he has to do to win the Mexicans over is to insist that Mexico will not pay for the wall, which he has been doing since Trump spoke of Mexico paying for the wall.

No, the source material was wrong based on numerous sources provided, including quotes directly from officials that were involved, you turd. This is the MO of the right wing. Cry about everything and deflect. It's embarrassing.
yeah the officials saying "no, they weren't from syria" and "no it wasn't a gang rape"

they never once said no foulplay occured, but that didn't stop you from trying to get the forum to ignore a 5year old rape victim.

yeah the officials saying "no, they weren't from syria" and "no it wasn't a gang rape"

they never once said no foulplay occured, but that didn't stop you from trying to get the forum to ignore a 5year old rape victim.

typical lib

Feel free to pull up the thread. I don't believe I ever claimed that no foul play occurred, I directly questioned the sources TS used. Typical right wing outrage. Always angry, never rational.

Newsflash: There's already a wall on a lot of the border. In the areas where it's a real wall and not a barbed wire fence, illegal crossings have gone done. It has forced the crossings to the areas without a wall.

You people that don't live in a a border state are clueless.

Believe what you want big guy. Your tax money is in danger of being spent on a big fucking wall.

Newsflash: There's already a wall on a lot of the border. In the areas where it's a real wall and not a barbed wire fence, illegal crossings have gone done. It has forced the crossings to the areas without a wall.

You people that don't live in a a border state are clueless.

Yes, there is fencing. You know why there isn't a big fucking wall? Because it would be needlessly expensive.

Oh, the vatican has a 3,000 mile border across rough terrain, that needs thousands of men to police (paid via your taxes)?

lol @ liberals who suddenly care about taxes. Sounds like there are alot of jobs to be made on this wall project.

Feel free to pull up the thread. I don't believe I ever claimed that no foul play occurred, I directly questioned the sources TS used. Typical right wing outrage. Always angry, never rational.
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/117978177/

yeah, call for an apology because his TS said "syrian" instead of "iraqi" and because although there were 3 boys involved in the assault of the 5 year old girl the police later said it wasn't a "gang rape"

yeah, you definitely weren't trying to dicredit the entire story because they got the country of the refugees origin wrong.

lol @ liberals who suddenly care about taxes. Sounds like there are alot of jobs to be made on this wall project.

The US already pays billions for border control. How much do you think it would cost to full man a 3,000 mile wall? This is an honest question.

meanwhile we are in a "he said, she said" thread made by you

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/117978177/

yeah, call for an apology because his TS said "syrian" instead of "iraqi" and because although there were 3 boys involved in the assault of the 5 year old girl the police later said it wasn't a "gang rape"

yeah, you definitely weren't trying to dicredit the entire story because they got the country of the refugees origin wrong.

You obviously did NOT read the thread or the points made. The entire thread was an anti Syrian refugee thread. No one doubted that a crime took place. What was doubted was that a gang of syrian refugees gang raped and pissed on a girl at knifepoint. The fact that you cling to this as some sort of of "win" is both laughable and troubling.

You obviously did NOT read the thread or the points made. The entire thread was an anti Syrian refugee thread. No one doubted that a crime took place. What was doubted was that a gang of syrian refugees gang raped and pissed on a girl at knifepoint. The fact that you cling to this as some sort of of "win" is both laughable and troubling.
no, moron. the main thing was that refugees gang raped and pissed on a girl. it's just that "syrian refugee" has been said so much recently that people have been saying it when they only mean refugees. it's like a buzz word right now. it's not that people are only opposed to syrian refugees coming into the west. they don't want ANY muslim refugees. so you trying to shut down the thread because it was an iraqi refugee instead a syrian refugee is retarded.

you took a minor detail and tried to discredit the entire story and shame the OP for using a source that said "syrian" instead of "iraqi"

Last edited:
If only I had clarified my point earlier in the thread....

Oh wait. Looks like I did. Maybe if you looked at the prior things I was saying, you'd understand my position better. But I understand reading every post isn't always possible. Maybe possibly tag me in the post you made so I at least can clarify my point rather than trying to take it out of context? That would be respectful.

The political knowledge to work knowledge comment is worth noting. That would leave us with little way of proving either stance though. Hans made some clearer points on this earlier.

And also, business management is the most pointless business major to have. It's like getting a degree in leadership.

I don't know why this needed further comment, you commented on my replies beyond this one in the thread already (actually a couple of them) and we came to agreement that the statistics would be interesting to have. I guess you overlooked this one and thought it was recent and concluded I was being disrespectful?

I was going to clarify my position, but you understood it in one of your replies like 5 pages back so I shouldn't need to clarify, but I'll give it a whirl. The gist of my point is you often hear on the media "Trump only has the demographic of the uneducated white male", but this is in such poor taste because "college educated youth" are largely liberal arts majors. Then you hear guys (see them on sherdog all the time), "Trump supporters are stupid" (you also hear similar rhetoric about conservatives), then they cite the 'uneducated white demographic'.

This is dishonest because 'college educated people' mostly consist of people with arts degrees. It has been my personal experience with others in STEM fields, more of us lean toward Trump. I mean, it's widely known the more intellectually elite disciples are largely comprised of conservatives (check out political leaning of nuclear engineers, for example).

TLDR: I was just saying people that call conservatives stupid and throwing other around ad hominem attacks are not only being assholes, but they are also being dishonest. We never say "oh, the left is so stupid", because obviously there are many smart people that are left leaning.

**Edit: That wasn't directed at me, was it? I typed all of that for nothing, didn't I?

no, moron. the main thing was that refugees gang raped and pissed on a girl. it's just that "syrian refugee" has been said so much recently that people have been saying it when they only mean refugees. it's like a buzz word right now. it's not that people are only opposed to syrian refugees coming into the west. they don't want ANY muslim refugees. so you trying to shut down the thread because it was an iraqi refugee instead a syrian refugee is retarded.

You're embarrassing yourself as usual...

Here was my post. It was based on sources provided by officials. If the information changed over time, that is different.

I'm not reading through this shit stain of a thread, but several legitimate (non right wing, angry conservative) sources say the OP is full of shit...

Officials deny allegations Syrians raped Idaho girl
Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs says that no gang rape involving Syrian refugees or a knife took place despite allegations currently circulating on social media and conspiracy-oriented websites.

However, anti-refugee activists have aggressively pushed the story, arguing that police failed to respond the alleged incident in a timely manner. Loebs denies this claim. Instead, Loebs said charges have been filed involving young children at a laundry room at a Twin Falls apartment building, but those records are sealed because of the ages of the juveniles.

Idaho has refugee resettlement centers in Boise and Twin Falls. No Syrian refugees have been resettled in Twin Falls.
http://newsradio1310.com/rape-allegations-has-community-concerned-twin-falls-officials-mum-on-case/

UPDATE: Twin Falls Prosecutor Responds to Rape Allegations
As to the allegations the assailants were specifically Syrian refugees, Loebs says they were not. He also says they were not recent refugees.
http://newsradio1310.com/rape-allegations-has-community-concerned-twin-falls-officials-mum-on-case/

Prosecutor: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong
“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said Monday morning.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html

sooooo from the initial sources, we found that no gang rape took place, no knife was used, and no syrian refugees were present. From the initial information, it was a case of one kid pissing on another, not the sensationalized garbage that was posted in the OP. If you cannot understand the difference, then I don't know what to tell you.

Oh, the vatican has a 3,000 mile border across rough terrain, that needs thousands of men to police (paid via your taxes)?
I was a proud altar boy, and served my Church with honor at the Wall of the Trinity. I stood post with a patten at the ready.

Back