Donald Trump to meet in Mexico with the country's president

pena nieto is a dam fool, why give trump free publicity
I get the impression folks in Mexico are not terribly pleased with it, especially as he stood by silently and never questioned the "Mexican rapists" comments or demanded an apology.

I love how you right wing fanatics are going into full defense mode over this.

Say whatever you need to defend your bushy haired overlord.

Defend what. It could be either guy that isn't telling the whole story.

Both guys could be telling the truth. Maybe Nieto opened with saying that he isn;t paying for the wall and Trump moved on and didn't discuss it because that discussion should come later (if a wall even ever gets built)

Full on defense mode? You are "building a wall" between any debate. Who is on the defensive?

More like your thread backfired because this was already dismissed as a lie last night, but of course your MSM propaganda sites are late to the party yet again

That's such a cop out. Feel free to spend your money needlessly on a wall. Keep your grubby hands out of my pocket.
like you make any money

you're just some dumbass liberal that claims a wall cant work.

Defend what. It could be either guy that isn't telling the whole story.

Both guys could be telling the truth. Maybe Nieto opened with saying that he isn;t paying for the wall and Trump moved on and didn't discuss it because that discussion should come later (if a wall even ever gets built)

Full on defense mode? You are "building a wall" between any debate. Who is on the defensive?

Trump claims it wasn't brought up. Nieto says he made it very clear. Nieto is in the favorable position. He doesn't need to lie. There is no reason for him to lie. Trump on the other hand, has everything to lose if it comes out that his policy is impossible to implement.

like you make any money

you're just some dumbass liberal that claims a wall cant work.

...says the guy sitting in his mom's basement.

I do very well thank you very much. Keep the outrage going my friend.

sort of like how you went in full defense mode when some refugees raped a 5 year old girl?

oh please. I provided source material that countered the OP. Cry me a fucking river you pansy.

Most people don;t know what he is doing. They are acting horrified.

He has even admitted a few months back that he takes an extreme stance so he can later negotiate and seem like he is giving up a lot in order to get what he wants.

You realize world leaders get his tactics right?

Hence they see him as an ass clown and all his followers as morons.

I think the difference is that Trump has a long history of exaggerating shit and people correcting him later.

I don't think the president of Mexico is an honest guy but he doesn't have to lie about this whole Trump has all the incentive to.

But I mean I guess that makes me Shillary fan somehow.

...says the guy sitting in his mom's basement.

I do very well thank you very much. Keep the outrage going my friend.
sure, keep telling yourself that

Trump claims it wasn't brought up. Nieto says he made it very clear. Nieto is in the favorable position. He doesn't need to lie. There is no reason for him to lie. Trump on the other hand, has everything to lose if it comes out that his policy is impossible to implement.

www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/08/27/mexican-presidents-popularity-drops-amid-corruption-scandals-disappointing-economy/#3fcbd992ed79c

http://www.latintimes.com/enrique-p...can-president-cleared-fraud-led-friend-336255

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...r-7-million-corruption-scandal/8601468932469/

oh please. I provided source material that countered the OP. Cry me a fucking river you pansy.
then you demanded the TS give an apology for posting a true story. why? because the story say "syrian refugee" when it was an iraqi refugee, and that is said "gang rape" when i was only rape. you tried to dismiss the story and discredit the OP immediately because it hurt then narrative you like. and you want to talk about defense mode? you get on the right for being defense fora lie that trump apparently told(no proof) but you were ont eh defense of some refugees that raped a 5 year old.

I think the difference is that Trump has a long history of exaggerating shit and people correcting him later.

I don't think the president of Mexico is an honest guy but he doesn't have to lie about this whole Trump has all the incentive to.

But I mean I guess that makes me Shillary fan somehow.
lol @ no reason to lie, both have reasons to lie about it. The fact that mexicans Hate trump is enough reason.

lol @ people taking the word of a corrupt Mexican president in order to attack Trump

Never change

then you demanded the TS give an apology for posting a true story. why? because the story say "syrian refugee" when it was an iraqi refugee, and that is said "gang rape" when i was only rape. you tried to dismiss the story and discredit the OP immediately because it hurt then narrative you like. and you want to talk about defense mode? you get on the right for being defense fora lie that trump apparently told(no proof) but you were ont eh defense of some refugees that raped a 5 year old.

No, the source material was wrong based on numerous sources provided, including quotes directly from officials that were involved, you turd. This is the MO of the right wing. Cry about everything and deflect. It's embarrassing.

You know, it's possible they are both technically telling the truth

Mexican president may have said he won't pay for the wall, and Trump may not have gone into discussion on the issue. Meaning, to go into detail / negotiation / exploration

DISCUSS: to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate:

Back