Donald Trump orders manned flights to the Moon

Rad.

So this is what he meant by #maga; we’re officially turning the clock back to 1964.

I can’t wait to get myself a chocolate malted at the five and dime.

(Meanwhile the fcc will just kill net neutrality, because really, who needs that newfangled internet.)

Last edited:
Rad.

So this is what he meant by #maga; we’re officially turning the clock back to 1964.

I can’t wait to get myself a chocolate malted at the 5 and dime.

(Meanwhile the fcc will just kill net neutrality, because really, who needs that newfangled internet.)

An interwhat? You're speaking in tongues. A trip to the sanitarium is in order.

I agree it's not the most efficient or the safest route. But if I had the choice to learn sex by A) staying in my room, practicing on a doll or B) raw-dogging a $200 hooker, you better believe I'm choosing secret option C) where I take to doll to the motel with the hooker.

you should be running our moon hooker program

I guess this is Trump's alternative to building the wall. Mexicans on the moon

maybe he should fix roads and bridges at home first, not that theres anything wrong with space exploration, but priorities man

Checking in to see if people are mad about advancing science if trump is doing it

Yup

Well then this is it

I bet this is solely based upon proving flat earthers wrong on twitter..

i can see it now "earth not flat bitches yolo"

earth_and_limb_m1199291564l_color_2stretch_mask_0.jpg
That's just because you're looking at it topwise.

This is probably some of the dumbest shit. The SLS isn't slated to land on the moon, this is ANOTHER reversal since we scrapped Constellation. Resources would be way better used trying to go to Europa or Titan instead of rehashing old missions to rub our dicks about. We're scrapping DSCOVR for this shit?

I hereby heartily endorse the Moon Hooker Program. May the moon and its inhabitants have all their holes filled with freedom.

Thank you, Mr. President Elect. We're anticipating the launch of "The Liberty Fist" come February. Our best scientists are hard at work on multiple fronts, including ground-breaking jellies, waxes and feathery-ticklers. Good lord willing and the creek don't rise, we will be wrist deep in Helium-3 just in time for Valentines Day.

Thank you, Mr. President Elect. We're anticipating the launch of "The Liberty Fist" come February. Our best scientists are hard at work on multiple fronts, including ground-breaking jellies, waxes and feathery-ticklers. Good lord willing and the creek don't rise, we will be wrist deep in Helium-3 just in time for Valentines Day.
<{jackyeah}>

so some of his benefactors want government R&D funding to ostensibly build some shit for space travel, but that they will privately reap the profits for when that R&D leads to new technologies and products?

I think the new generation of people need to be reminded of what people are capable of. It might serve to break them out of their emasculated status.

Back