Donald Trump needs to dump the NFL/NBA crybabies and invite UFC stars to the white house.

Lol TS triggered just like the prez.

"You don't wanna come to my birthday?? WELL YOU AREN'T INVITED!"

Who cares if Stipe can kick Steph's butt? Steph is gonna make 50 million a year throwing a ball around. He's winning at life more than all UFC fighters combined

SJW's are destroying sports imo...

Pretending that this is a semi serious thread briefly of the UFC champions who would go if invited.

DC, DJ, Tyron - as likely to turn up as the Warriors.
Bisping, Conor - maybe but can you imagine the PR disaster if they did?
Stipe - is the White House in Croatia?
Cody and Max - see the previous points, a brown Hawaiian and neck tatts....

Cyborg, Nunes and JJ should go though just to see what happens if he attempted to grab any of them by the pussy so I'm in favour of the suggestion.

mIs5jo8.jpg

Who cares if Stipe can kick Steph's butt? Steph is gonna make 50 million a year throwing a ball around. He's winning at life more than all UFC fighters combined
Conor made just as much as Steph according to Forbes. More if you factor the Floyd fight.

Pretending that this is a semi serious thread briefly of the UFC champions who would go if invited.

DC, DJ, Tyron - as likely to turn up as the Warriors.
Bisping, Conor - maybe but can you imagine the PR disaster if they did?
Stipe - is the White House in Croatia?
Cody and Max - see the previous points, a brown Hawaiian and neck tatts....

Cyborg, Nunes and JJ should go though just to see what happens if he attempted to grab any of them by the pussy so I'm in favour of the suggestion.
Stipe is born in the USA buddy. He's American. Yes he represent Croatia but he's American born and raised. Dc would go. He's a classy guy. Even if he doesn't like Trump. Conor would go even though hes not American. Floyd Mayweather would go because Floyd and Trump are tight. Black Beast is a fan, team alpha male the list is long with trump fans in MMA.

get schooled. Dana gives Donald all the props in the world. Most of the fighters who were around in 2001 know this. Guys like Chuck and Randy should be invited.

Conor made just as much as Steph according to Forbes. More if you factor the Floyd fight.

Yeah, getting his ass beat down.

Steph is gonna be able to play for the next ten years, get way more endorsements (the elite basketball players always get tons of endorsements), and retire without any concussions or brain damage. Besides, Steph is GUARANTEED $200 million over the next four years. Whereas with Conor he's probably gonna make less in his next couple of fights than he did with Floyd

MMA is already facing legitimacy problems. High-lighting its association with an illegitimate president would only lower its status even more.

I know you're not being serious. It was just a timid way of trying to make it about black people. Still, some people will take it seriously.

HHH tells a story about Trump frantically calling the WWE offices after they ran a corny bit on RAW or something where Vince gets blown up in a limo.

Trump bought the whole thing and was really upset about his pal.

What pumpkin faced idiot.
The funny thing is, it's totally believable. The crazier a story is involving Trump, the more likely it is that it's true.

MMA is already facing legitimacy problems. High-lighting its association with an illegitimate president would only lower its status even more.

I know you're not being serious. It was just a timid way of trying to make it about black people. Still, some people will take it seriously.
What are you talking about you lunatic? How was I making it about black people? Did i not say Derrick Lewis aka black beast is a trump supporter? This isnt about race. It's about class. Which the nfl, NBA cry babies have none. Spoiled brats. Let's say you don't like trump, ok fine, you dont like him but you get a chance to meet him, maybe just maybe you can bring up an issue that's important to you that he can listen to? But no, they have no class and have no real issues they care about. They only care about themselves and do the kneeling thing as a way to get attention. So fuck em

Yeah, getting his ass beat down.

Steph is gonna be able to play for the next ten years, get way more endorsements (the elite basketball players always get tons of endorsements), and retire without any concussions or brain damage. Besides, Steph is GUARANTEED $200 million over the next four years. Whereas with Conor he's probably gonna make less in his next couple of fights than he did with Floyd
Whoop de fricking Doo.

What are you talking about you lunatic? How was I making it about black people? Did i not say Derrick Lewis aka black beast is a trump supporter? This isnt about race. It's about class. Which the nfl, NBA cry babies have none. Spoiled brats. Let's say you don't like trump, ok fine, you dont like him but you get a chance to meet him, maybe just maybe you can bring up an issue that's important to you that he can listen to? But no, they have no class and have no real issues they care about. They only care about themselves and do the kneeling thing as a way to get attention. So fuck em

Of course you were making it about black people. It's called code language. The issues they are protesting involve black people.The idea that you think Trump even gives a shit about any issues, or someone's opinions on them is either being naive, or being full of shit. I think you're just full of shit. Trump has already aligned himself with white nationalists, and has dismissed the issues that concern these players.

You only get so many chances to show that your care. After that you get ignored. It's Trump's job to address them, not for them to address Trump. It's not how being a leader works.

Marginalizing an illegitimate, tone deaf president is the best way to respond to someone like him. It's peaks louder than words. We're not validating your authority. It's exactly how its supposed to work.

Back