Donald Trump Must Go

GQ went CNN. Editors are mostly bisexual neckbeard scarf guys and almost all political views expressed are far-left.

Forget the political stuff, the mens fashions they've started promoting since becoming a cuckold magazine are just hilarious.

GQ has been shitty for a long time now.

Keith Olbermann looks rough. I guess I haven't seen him in awhile.

Keith Blabberman couldn't hack it on MSNBC. On MSNBC.....

Enough said.

He must go! Because he is a white supremist.

Something about Olbermann just annoys the shit out of me. Same with Cenk. Even if I agreed with every single thing they said I still couldn't watch/listen to them.

Keith Olbermann criticized Trump for believing in intuition over facts and reality with the same breath that he spewed this:

"He must go because he is here only after the interference of an enemy nation in our election"
"He must go because he burns with seeming hatred toward people of color"
"... the coldness of his promised action in office against women"

practice what you preach, dude.

Last edited:
LOL @ Keith Olbermann

Too crazy even for MSNBC. That should tell you all you need to know about this crack pot.

Olbermann had a legendary melt after Bush was reelected. I wish I could easily find it.

The first video he made for GQ right before the election was so embarrassing for them. I thought it was parody until I recognized olberman

Sensationalism sells, and most of us helped to produce it. Hard for solid journalism to survive in this atmosphere. AP, AFP and Reuters are hanging on, though.

Something about Olbermann just annoys the shit out of me. Same with Cenk. Even if I agreed with every single thing they said I still couldn't watch/listen to them.

I feel that way about Roger Maddog. At least she's funny at how things backfire on her.

GQ went CNN. Editors are mostly bisexual neckbeard scarf guys and almost all political views expressed are far-left.

Forget the political stuff, the mens fashions they've started promoting since becoming a cuckold magazine are just hilarious.

Being a cuck is progressive thing though. Shows true tolerance to let another man fuck your woman and extra tolerance to watch it happen and super tolerance to get off while watching it happen.

Please show me this fashion as well I want a good laugh.

Calling his political association "the resistance" is so pretentious.

Back