Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v4: Cover of TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess how I know you're a dumb ass?

CaLhWhwUMAAtWDC.png

Yeah I have always messed loose and lose up. Big deal.

Last edited:
Wow you are incredibly ignorant.

Kushner and Manafort had to disclose meetings with foreigners on their security clearance forms. This meeting came up on their forms, which is how people found out about it.
Actually, no.
The NYT asked junior about confirming information because they were about to report the story; he asked for a courtesy pause to check some things, and used that pause to dump the email chain himself.

Actually, no.
The NYT asked junior about confirming information because they were about to report the story; he asked for a courtesy pause to check some things, and used that pause to dump the email chain himself.

What you are describing is two days after the story broke. NYT themselves say the learned of the meeting from Kushner's SF86.

I'm wondering when Trumps awareness of the meeting taking place will come out...

<21>
He was in TT that day and the meeting everybody forgot included his senior staff at a time when they were "running a budget campaign" and didn't have a lot of junior staffers available.

There is nothing to discuss. Opposition research is not nor should be a crime. You all are getting hyped up over this as if something will happen. Thus the gauntlet. I'll bet my account against your av. I'm confident. Are you my huckleberry?
Opposition research is normally conducted by State enemies!

He was in TT that day and the meeting everybody forgot included his senior staff at a time when they were "running a budget campaign" and didn't have a lot of junior staffers available.
It's ridiculous how stupid they think the average person is. Never mind, I forgot I was thinking about Trump supporters.

It's ridiculous how stupid they think the average person is. Never mind, I forgot I was thinking about Trump supporters.
It's possible he wasn't informed, but it strains credulity to think he wasn't.

I would bet he knew about the meeting before it happened, knew what was expected from it, and knew what was obtained.
I'm curious about the dirt dossier that the Russians present say they left for perusal.

The whole thing is ridiculous.

For starters, the meeting was initiated by a British TABLOID writer/publicist. It's like a British equivalent of Perez Hilton emailing Donald Trump Jr to set up a meeting between him and a "Kremlin lawyer". Except the lawyer is not working for Kremlin, but for a firm that works with Clintons.

Meanwhile, you have all these leakers from the previous administration like Reality Winner and James Comey that used NSA spying as a political tool against their opponents. A strong indication that the corruption at home is far more cancerous than any foreign meddling attempt.

British tabloid writer/publicist spotted.

robgoldstone2.jpg

It's possible he wasn't informed, but it strains credulity to think he wasn't.

I would bet he knew about the meeting before it happened, knew what was expected from it, and knew what was obtained.
I'm curious about the dirt dossier that the Russians present say they left for perusal.
Why haven't we heard of what was inside the dossier yet? If they left it behind what happened to it? I'm guessing it was information already known to the Trump administration.

They found out about SOME of the people at the meeting, not the ones they lied about not being there.
It's funny.
I remember meeting Russian people, they have funny accents. I work with a couple.
Either junior and Manafort and Kushner met with so many Russians they couldn't possibly recall this meeting about adoptions from all the accents they were hearing from during the campaign...
Or they're lying their asses off about it.

Why haven't we heard of what was inside the dossier yet? If they left it behind what happened to it? I'm guessing it was information already known to the Trump administration.
Thus far it's only alleged by a participant.

All of this is a credit to dogged journalism BTW.
REAL JOURNALISM.

Thus far it's only alleged by a participant.

All of this is a credit to dogged journalism BTW.
REAL JOURNALISM.
That's why "fake news" is such an important word. Everything can be discredited now.

That's why "fake news" is such an important word. Everything can be discredited now.
They're gonna find out that when it comes to real reporting, we all turn on the cable networks or open the paper and depend on journalists doing journalism.
They can bleat "fake news" like the idiotic sheep they are.

They found out about SOME of the people at the meeting, not the ones they lied about not being there.

I don't think we know if Kushner listed Rinat or the translator or not. I haven't seen anyone in the media claim that they were not on his SF86, but I also haven't read every single article.

No one is even calling this fake news. Because its not.

The stuff people did call fake news...turned out to be fake news. You are still so butthurt about that.

It's funny.
I remember meeting Russian people, they have funny accents. I work with a couple.
Either junior and Manafort and Kushner met with so many Russians they couldn't possibly recall this meeting about adoptions from all the accents they were hearing from during the campaign...
Or they're lying their asses off about it.

Again, Kushner hasn't lied about the meeting. He filed it on his SF86.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back