Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v4: Cover of TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and my brother in law is a public defender. So now I have government lawyer ties. I also have talked to a prosecutor where I live and know two judges. Holy shit!

False equivalence
false-equivalence-jesus-and-hitler.jpg

I highly doubt she made a campaign donation to them.
Not suggesting it.
This may hinge on the definition of "or other thing of value" and whether it gets applied to Manafort, most likely, who clearly expected a trade of valuable information.
The eighth person in the room is saying documents were left for the Trump team to review.

Thats not even a coherent response.I think your lunch break at bass pro shops just ended.
Real men who live off the land need real gear that only the BPS can provide. Now quit lunch break shaming, city boy.

Previous thread versions:

For those who aren't yet familiar with this week's top breaking story, Wikipedia offers a succinct summary if you follow this link:
Wikipedia: Trump campaign–Russian meeting

The story was broke by The New York Times which won more Pulitzers than any other journalistic body this year. You can check out the transcripts for yourself:
NYT: Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

Meanwhile, it looks like Donnie Jr. might have finally made Daddy proud. President can now add a 12th cover to that wall of his. This time #12 is actually real:
WaPo: A Time magazine with Trump on the cover hangs in his golf clubs. It’s fake.

Fake News #12. Sad!:
TRUMPCOVER_COMPOSITE_WHITE.jpg

Real News #12:

Donald Trump Jr.’s Email Scandal Lands Cover of Time

It appears to be working, but I can't tell:
Twitter Roasts Donald Trump Jr. For Tweeting Alleged Evidence Of Collusion With Russia

Meanwhile, I may have answered my own question from the previous thread because...

...well well well. A possible explanation:
Russia scandal goes well beyond Trump: GOP leaders definitely knew about hacking — did they benefit too?

Also...
Jared Kushner added more than 100 names to his list of foreign contacts in updated security clearance forms

***BREAKING***

...and, holy crap, this is outta control, Morning Joe strikes back, LOL!

Former Soviet Counter Intelligence Officer at Meeting With Donald Trump Jr. and Russian Lawyer

Probably just a nothingburger. After all, Trump's family members and seniormost advisers are deliberately and repeatedly covering up or lying about their involvement with Kremlin-attached Russians because that's what they're scared will get out: a big fat nothingburger. That narrative makes sense of their behavior.

It's not as if someone like Putin who has been known to assassinate journalists sees anything here worth killing anyone over. Nothing shady like that could possibly be going down...

Republican donor kills himself after talking about working with Russian hackers to get Hillary Clinton's emails

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/republican-donor-kills-himself-talking-021051687.html

giphy.gif

#Impeachburger

Not a big deal. Hillary's done worse.

Not suggesting it.
This may hinge on the definition of "or other thing of value" and whether it gets applied to Manafort, most likely, who clearly expected a trade of valuable information.
The eighth person in the room is saying documents were left for the Trump team to review.

Value in that clause literally means value. As in, its worth money. It's not intended to cover generic dirt.

Value in that clause literally means value. As in, its worth money. It's not intended to cover generic dirt.
We'll see if it gets applied.

We know the President was in Trump Tower that day.
The campaign manager, the son and the son-in-law were all in this meeting.
Was the President briefed on it and what else did he know?

He went to Moscow later and gave a speech very critical of American foreign policy...

This lines up too many bad ways for everyone involved.

"There's some great storytellers in the world but I mean ...who the fuck could make up that shit?"
- Charlie Murphy

Actually anyone defending the traitorous actions of the trump familia can politely GTFO of america. Between their "2 steps" bullshit (buy american hire american) they all have their products made in vietnam and china.Or Colluding with foreign powers to mess with the country's election.

Basically you are unamerican for supporting a liar and a liars son and thereby the actions they take against your own god damned country.
maybe i should call you a traitor for supporting people who are not only lying sacks of shit and lied to hard working americans,but knowingly acted against the best interests of the United States.

030317trump-traitor.jpg
1g72ad.jpg

I got the Diaz ref but I didn't get that you were being ironic. I deserve all the scorn that the Karate Hottie can muster.

And seriously, if a friend of yours had used the term "nothingburger" before you heard it in the Trump context, or even now outside of the Trump context, you would probably need to reconsider if they were someone you wanted to be friends with.
th

Actually anyone defending the traitorous actions of the trump familia can politely GTFO of america. Between their "2 steps" bullshit (buy american hire american) they all have their products made in vietnam and china.Or Colluding with foreign powers to mess with the country's election.

Basically you are unamerican for supporting a liar and a liars son and thereby the actions they take against your own god damned country.
maybe i should call you a traitor for supporting people who are not only lying sacks of shit and lied to hard working americans,but knowingly acted against the best interests of the United States.

030317trump-traitor.jpg
1g72ad.jpg

The GOP, trusting Russia over the FBI and CIA since 2017.
th

I don't think it is very hard to argue that having information on your opponent and help from Russian intelligence would be worth quite a bit of money.

I wonder if this is illegal? That seems unethical as a son of a bitch.
It seems this guy's specialty is white collar crime. Makes it seem like even 2 weeks ago the Trumps new trouble was coming(probably passed onto Fox, which is how they magically changed from "no collusion" to "sure collusion, but what crime?")

There goes (once again) the "it was just about adoptions!" Lie.

I don't think it is very hard to argue that having information on your opponent and help from Russian intelligence would be worth quite a bit of money.

Yet no one has ever argued it before. A lot of dirt on opponents comes from foreign sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back