Donald Trump: It's is wrong for babies to be born in the 9th month

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seeing as how conservative media and commenters (including some on this forum) were so eager to point out Obama said there were 57 States, I thought we should all see how a stable genius does it.

Stupid babies need to be pushed back in, until Trump gives the all clear to come out.

--

President Donald Trump flubbed a key word in his address to the March for Life rally on Friday, mistakenly telling anti-abortion protesters that it’s wrong for babies to be “born” in the ninth month of a pregnancy.

“Right now, a number of state laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change,” he said.

http://people.com/politics/trump-anti-abortion-speech-babies-born-ninth-month/

Trump saying more dumb shit? Would be easier to start threads when he says something smart. Of course we'd have plenty of time to discuss other things, but...

I kind of agree with Trump here. 8 month babies are much more viable, smaller too which makes child birth easier and would likely decrease infant mortality rates by YUGE numbers.

For once I think Trump is onto something

Seeing as how conservative media and commenters (including some on this forum) were so eager to point out Obama said there were 57 States, I thought we should all see how a stable genius does it.

Stupid babies need to be pushed back in, until Trump gives the all clear to come out.

--

President Donald Trump flubbed a key word in his address to the March for Life rally on Friday, mistakenly telling anti-abortion protesters that it’s wrong for babies to be “born” in the ninth month of a pregnancy.

“Right now, a number of state laws allow a baby to be born from his or her mother’s womb in the ninth month. It is wrong. It has to change,” he said.

http://people.com/politics/trump-anti-abortion-speech-babies-born-ninth-month/

It's wrong for 57 babies to be born in the womb for 9 months.

8 month baby checkin in!

I must meet the president's approval!

I'm sorry, I didn't know
Back in you go.
I kind of agree with Trump here. 8 month babies are much more viable, smaller too which makes child birth easier and would likely decrease infant mortality rates by YUGE numbers.

For once I think Trump is onto something
Trump has 5 kids , that we know of. I am sure he is an expert on this matter.

OMG, he misspoke.

This is probably it.

OMG, he misspoke.

This is probably it.

He seems to have quite the habit of misspeaking, gotta say.

It's something of a trend.

At some point you have to ask whether or not he's actually misspeaking or just doesn't actually know what he's talking about.

He seems to have quite the habit of misspeaking, gotta say.

It's something of a trend.
Don't give me nunna that okie doke.

The most polished speakers say dumb shit. This isn't really thread worthy or discussion worthy.

this will keep those little fuckers in there until the state says it's okay to come out!

th

Don't give me nunna that okie doke.

The most polished speakers say dumb shit. This isn't really thread worthy or discussion worthy.

How do you think said more dumb shit, Trump or Obama?

Back