Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill

Hill should let Trump grab her pussy, because now ESPN definitely wont fire her after the White House calling it a fireable offense.

Or hope to be fired and cash in on an eventual lawsuit against the Federal Government. While being instantly famous, seen as a martyr, and probably bring down ESPN as they'd e protested at evenr college campus they tried to broadcast from, NFL and certainly NBA players would speak out in support of her and deride ESPN's decision and potentially even see more than a few ESPN on-camera colleagues quit in protest as well.

I thought Trump was off that kick?

I'd say that being born in Kenya isn't defamatory per say; unless you care to make an argument and show damages.

I don't see any other way to view calling someone a white supremacist.
Not in a vacuum but when you accuse the POTUS of that you're trying to invalidate his claim to the office.

Did Obama ever say he wanted Trump fired from The Apprentice for leading a racist birther campaign?

I thought Trump was off that kick?

I'd say that being born in Kenya isn't defamatory per say; unless you care to make an argument and show damages.

I don't see any other way to view calling someone a white supremacist.

Claiming he was born in Kenya was claiming he was thus unable to be President of the United States, an illegal President and a fraud. Since Obama claimed to be American - he was calling him a liar, and that he actually commit a crime by pretending to be American when officially sworn in.

He was off that kick, but not until the end of the GE when he gave a 30 minute infomercial on his Trump DC hotel before giving a two sentence remark at the end of it - "
“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again”.

So for 8 years Trump beat the birther drum.

Claiming he was born in Kenya was claiming he was thus unable to be President of the United States, an illegal President and a fraud. Since Obama claimed to be American - he was calling him a liar, and that he actually commit a crime by pretending to be American when officially sworn in.

He was off that kick, but not until the end of the GE when he gave a 30 minute infomercial on his Trump DC hotel before giving a two sentence remark at the end of it - "
“President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period. Now we all want to get back to making America strong and great again”.

So for 8 years Trump beat the birther drum.

But the question becomes did that cause actual damage to him? I think most would argue that it didn't.

Hey, I've been calling Trump an idiot since before the primaries - I'm certainly not defending him now.

Did Obama ever say he wanted Trump fired from The Apprentice for leading a racist birther campaign?

No, but regardless of differences in political views; I'd have to say that Obama was mostly a classy individual.

1st Yes, yes it is. 2nd. No, no she wouldn't.

It's defamatory per se, and a quick google search wouldn't prove or disprove that.

Have you ever heard of a white supremacist with Jews in the family?

Admittedly I don't know all the ends and outs of racists, but I'm pretty sure that they don't consider Jews to be white.

Have you ever heard of a white supremacist with Jews in the family?

Admittedly I don't know all the ends and outs of racists, but I'm pretty sure that they don't consider Jews to be white.
170601052732-01-jared-kushner-0531-full-169.jpg

Looks white as snow to me.

170601052732-01-jared-kushner-0531-full-169.jpg

Looks white as snow to me.

To me and you both, but racist don't consider Jews to be white. And a family head as rich and powerful as Trump certainly wouldn't let one marry his daughter if he were in fact a white supremacist.

If I remember correctly European ancestry of non-Jewish descent - some eastern Europeans aren't considered white, norther Italians are considered white, but southern Italians aren't. The Spanish are, but Mexican and South American's aren't.

It's all a bit complicated and the only klan member I ever knew is dead.

Agree with her hot take or not - you can't have the President of the United States and WH calling for a reporter to be fired.

An ESPN anchor that called President Trump a white supremacist should be fired, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Wednesday.

“That is one of the more outrageous comments that anybody could make and certainly is something that is a fireable offense by ESPN,” Sanders said.
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...chor-that-called-trump-racist-should-be-fired

If ESPN had fired her before this statement I could have understood because Hill represents her company ESPN,or if there was a grass roots bouycott/pressure put on the outlet to fire her and the pressure/loss of revenue got to be too much - that would be capitalism at work ultimately

But the President and WH cannot be calling for the firing of a journalist. Even if asked if you believe the reporter should be fired Sanders should have said "We respect the freedom of the press and the first amendment and will not comment on the employment of the individual but of course harshly disagree with the outrageousness of the sentiment expressed. It will be up to her employer to decide anything else".

SHS has basically made her un-firable. Or they made her very rich. If she is fired now she likely has a case to sue the WH, and I'd bet the ACLU would be willing to take up her case if necessary, but a lot of high powered attourney's would work it for a percentage if her eventual award.

What exactly would be the reason to sue the WH?

I don't think that this broad should be fired, but for the last few years when I've heard people talk about how political and SJW'd out ESPN is supposedly getting I always found it so weird. Why bring political issues into otherwise mindless entertainment? But I guess that doesn't really have anything to do with this, some dumbass talking trash on Twitter. Wouldn't be a good look to fire her for that.

The left has really fallen in love with the term 'white supremacist'. A few years ago 'racist' was enough. They seem to be a little bored of that now.

What exactly would be the reason to sue the WH?
First Amendment grounds. Official spokesperson for the President of the United States calling for the firing of an individual for speaking their opinion.

SHS never said anything and ESPN fired her, I'd probably have said it was warranted given eventhough it was on her private twitter account, she mentions working at ESPN and even links to ESPN from it.

Since the White House believes it's a fireable offense for a TV Personality to call the President a racist, I thought this gem should be posted in here.

Jemele Hill is a television anchor on Sportscenter for ESPN (The Worldwide Leader in Sports) and ESPN has apparently reprimanded her for these comments! Bad Jemele, bad.

Personally, I don't see the problem with anything she said, just a liberal snowflake company being upset over someone utilizing the 1st amendment, right War Roomers?

What does the 1st amendment have to do with anything? Is the government seeking to shut down her twitter or arrest her for these patently absurd comments?

Back