Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill | Page 6

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by thechoice2, Sep 12, 2017.

1. unimackpass Purple Belt

unimackpass
    Your starting from a presupposition that someone needs a plausible foundation for their statements. This is very old fashion and smacks of white western objective patriarchy (the foundation of western civilization) which has taken generations to finally be freed from.

2. mommas homeboy Brown Belt

mommas homeboy
    I can't wait to vote for Trump again...just to see these liberal, self-righteous piles of shit cry.

unimackpass likes this.
  3. BassAckwards Brown Belt

BassAckwards
    pathetic. why should i listen to the political opinions of these idiots.... i watch sports to escape reality and politics. no wonder ESPN (extremely stupid political network) is failing.

4. HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho

HunterSdVa29
    as of May of this year, they were down anywhere from 6-20% over the previous years ratings for the same time slot....
    http://thebiglead.com/2017/05/09/sc6-michael-smith-jemele-hill-ratings-espn-sportscenter/
    It's also doing way worse than morning and late night Sportcenters and First Take as of last week, per this chart
    http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articl...-cable-originals-network-finals-9-6-2017.html

5. HunterAcosta Blue Belt

HunterAcosta
    Jemele Who? Who's wllly got wanked for her to get her position . She literally knows nothing about sports.

6. gannima Blue Belt

gannima
    I'm not sure you understand the difference.
    You are assuming that because illegal Mexican immigrants come from what you argue is a shithole country that they carry with them the values that make Mexico a shithole.
    Thus they shouldn't be allowed in. Correct?

I'm saying that isn't factual.

7. mr.bigglesworth Yellow Card

mr.bigglesworth
    D-level Boise 2 reporter fired for implying a tow truck driver lived in a trailer vs calling the POTUS a white supremacist.

I'm a fan of Disney parks because they enforce realistic standards and provide outstanding service for the vast majority, but they've somehow managed to make ESPN a channel for snowflakes.

8. unimackpass Purple Belt

unimackpass
    Must have bin one heck of a wank.

HunterAcosta likes this.
  9. 44nutman Black Belt

44nutman
    which is why I said she should at least be suspended.

10. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe
    She has the right to be stupid and say stupid things, but if ESPN had any sense they'd fire her.

Btw- what kind of white supremacist lets his daughter marry a Jew?

11. TheStruggle Yellow Card

TheStruggle

Oh i'm sorry, I didn't know we shifted this argument into who more valuable to the company. See when you were defending ESPN's protection of her comments and calling out Donald Trump (in a thread that really didn't have anything to do with him in the first place). I thought you were trying to say her comments weren't worthy of condemning based on the network's standards. But I see you don't actually care about that and are now trying to backdoor your way into a debate of value even though ESPN's bloodletting of profits, viewers, and subscribers doesn't even support your claim of Jemele being more valuable than Curt seeing the company was in better financial shape with Curt around than Jemele. It's almost as if both of your claims are completely full of it.

[​IMG]

They shouldn't be allowed in because they are illegal. Is this a hard concept to understand in 2017?

12. HAWTRIDDUM Gold Belt

HAWTRIDDUM
    I was under the impression that Jamele was a Caucasian mans name

13. gannima Blue Belt

gannima
    Trump's campaign wasn't solely based on white power. I'm not arguing otherwise.

14. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe
    1st it's libel and 2nd wouldn't she have to prove it's true?

15. mr.bigglesworth Yellow Card

mr.bigglesworth
    Oh my bad. Largely =/= solely. So your argument is only largely ridiculous instead of entirely.

16. harajuku dickgirls White Belt

harajuku dickgirls
    so our president's interests sometimes align with those possessed by white nationalists

that is true

having browsed stormfront, the daily stormer, /pol/, etc. out of pure morbid curiosity, i understand that the common viewpoint was, "he's as good as we're gonna get; a candidate with our desired level of racial realism would never be electable"

i have friends who are also white nationalists and though my ideology is completely opposed to theirs, we have had some pretty deep conversations

given what i've understood about this kind of thing, i still wouldn't call donald trump a fucking nazi despite his policies sometimes overlapping with what a white nationalist would want

i think he's a piece of shit who embodies everything that's wrong with politicians, but a white nationalist? nah. not that far.

Rebound59 likes this.
  17. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe
    It certainly seems to fall under defamatory per say.

I can't imagine that the avg person wouldn't consider a white supremacist as anything except negative.

18. gannima Blue Belt

gannima
    That is a logical assumption I suppose. Certainly its much more logical than your last assumption

I disagree though on your premise that it is ridiculous to think Trump ran, to any degree, on bringing more power to white people.

19. PainIsLIfe Gold Belt

PainIsLIfe
    There is the notion of defamatory per say - and as for reckless disregard for the truth...a quick google of white supremacist would have shown that Trump can't be one.

20. mr.bigglesworth Yellow Card

mr.bigglesworth
    In what ways did Trump largely run a campaign based on bringing power back to white people?