Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill

I don't see how 1/3 of hispanics voting for Trump makes him a bad white supremacist. One could argue that makes him a good one since he's able to also garner the support of some non white people. I don't make that argument but just saying significant hispanic support doesn't on its own mean Trump is not a white supremacist or a poor one.

I assume that you argue that people rightly stereotype illegal immigrants but that these stereotypes are not applied to Mexicans.
Why though are illegal immigrants stereotyped as bad people and why is it justified?

And why aren't the stereotypes assumed of some other illegal immigrant groups?

For example you don't often hear Illegal Irish immigrants characterized the same way.

Because you live in the bubble that all illegal immigrants are saints doesn't mean it's true. Mexico sucks as a country and breeds a culture of violence and corruption, that's a fact and if it wasn't, you wouldn't only have to visit the tourist allowed areas where the cops won't extort you. Simply put, you can't bring what there to here without here becoming there...period.

No, they shouldn't. Because generic poverty rates or violent crime stats have nothing to do with the specific applicant or their qualifications.
Except for having an impact on property value.

It was like strike 3 for Schilling. He was suspended prior. Hill should be suspended though, due to ESPN has suspended host/anchors for less inflammatory statements. Some just for criticizing ESPN itself.
If they don't suspend her it looks like its because she is Black and Female.

but this isn't Jemele's first strike either

I think spurious accusations of racism and white supremacism are something to which we have become too accustomed. I think when we take a step back and think about what Hill said, it's very ugly and very poorly founded.

But ESPN has been bleeding money for years and are still bleeding viewers so this has nothing to do with profits. I just gave you a direct example of ESPN choosing to ignore their previous statements and position to fire one person and slap another on the wrist for the same offense. The only difference is the political affiliation the people in question held. This has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the fact that ESPN has a clear agenda to because the liberal home of sports propaganda. And before you give me the 'Companies can do whatever the hell they want' line (a popular line when it comes to silencing right wing views and opinions, those you allegedly hold) I'd figure you would at least have the intellectually honesty to acknowledge that.

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense. ESPN has been bleeding profits, that doesn't mean that all of their personnel are valued equally. You asked why they fired one and not the other. The position you don't want to accept is that Jemele Hill is more valuable to their company than Curt Schilling. Yes, they have different political positions but one only talks about baseball and doesn't even write. The other covers multiple sports and can write content as well as speak.

One is more valuable than the other.

Because you live in the bubble that all illegal immigrants are saints doesn't mean it's true.

That is a mighty fine strawman you created.

Mexico sucks as a country and breeds a culture of violence and corruption, that's a fact and if it wasn't, you wouldn't only have to visit the tourist allowed areas where the cops won't extort you. Simply put, you can't bring what there to here without here becoming there...period.

You are kind of proving my point. Originally you said that it is illegals that are being correctly stereotyped and not Mexicans. Now you are stereotyping Mexicans and using those stereotypes to justify not wanting them in the country.

Correct, I haven't gone back to review discrimination lawsuits from the 70s.

They don't care about the race of the tenant. They care about whether or not the tenant will pay their rent and keep the place together. Seriously, it's all they give a shit about, if a population of rainbow haired, deaf, burgundy skinned humanoids kept shit clean and paid on time they'd be gladly rented to.

So you just have this backward... you think that the person is racist, that their motivation is discrimination. But it's absolutely not, its purely about money and not dealing with bullshit.

Not only did you not know about the lawsuit from the 1970's. you also didn't understand my post from less than 2 hours ago. :confused:

When did I say that anyone was racist or describe anyone's motivation?

Sorry but that doesn't make any sense. ESPN has been bleeding profits, that doesn't mean that all of their personnel are valued equally. You asked why they fired one and not the other. The position you don't want to accept is that Jemele Hill is more valuable to their company than Curt Schilling. Yes, they have different political positions but one only talks about baseball and doesn't even write. The other covers multiple sports and can write content as well as speak.

One is more valuable than the other.
disagree entirely

some people, many baseball fans, actually care what Curt Schilling has to say
literally not one person alive outside of Jemele's family gives a shit about anything she says.
Being 'multifaceted' doesn't apply when you suck rhino balls at every facet

That is a mighty fine strawman you created.

You are kind of proving my point. Originally you said that it is illegals that are being correctly stereotyped and not Mexicans. Now you are stereotyping Mexicans and using those stereotypes to justify not wanting them in the country.

You realize there is a difference being Mexican (of Mexican descendant) and Mexico (the country) right? Again, it's the left who tries to make the two the same who that anyone who criticizes Mexico as a country of being racist instead of admitting Mexico is a shithole country no one wants to live in...including illegals.

They sure don't make white supremacists like they used to.

disagree entirely

some people, many baseball fans, actually care what Curt Schilling has to say
literally not one person alive outside of Jemele's family gives a shit about anything she says.
Being 'multifaceted' doesn't apply when you suck rhino balls at every facet

I don't particularly pay attention to Hill but she had a bigger audience than Schilling did.

I don't particularly pay attention to Hill but she had a bigger audience than Schilling did.
assuming people are tuning in specifically for her, sure

for all we know they could actually like can ass Mike Smith for some reason

Also, have people like this never seen say Mississippi Burning?

I can't wait for a white person to sue based on discrimination and win. ESPN has fired/reprimanded people for far less. Difference being skin tone.

Jemele Hill is Kaepernicking herself... which is all the more ironic because Jihadi Colin himself has come out in support of Jemele's tweet.

I can't wait for a white person to sue based on discrimination and win. ESPN has fired/reprimanded people for far less. Difference being skin tone.
Remember the Britt McHenry tirade in Chicago at the tow lot? That was vintage trixie behavior right there.

ESPN didn't like her going off on someone for being white trash

assuming people are tuning in specifically for her, sure

for all we know they could actually like can ass Mike Smith for some reason

Also, have people like this never seen say Mississippi Burning?

I've never seen Mississippi Burning.

I gather she was a decent sports writer before she joined ESPN and had a solid podcast following before landing that His and Her's show. I can't really comment on her specifically beyond that because that was the time when ESPN went full retard with 2 person debate shows and I really stopped watching. I was just as surprised as anyone when they landed the 6 o'clock Sports Center. But I'm smart enough to know that ESPN doesn't make that move unless they think those 2 bring traction.

The funny thing about Hill is despite the zeal from all of her detractors, she must have viewers or she'd be gone already (this isn't her first controversy). So, the numbers must be far more in her favor than the vocal opposition realizes.

She's not wrong. Trump ran his campaign largely on bringing power over the country back to white people.

Is Trump a secret neo nazi or klansman? I doubt it. I don't know that he despises or hates black people like those people do and it would be unfair to assume that he does.
But his business record and some of the things people have accused him of saying indicates that Trump probably does believe in many negative stereotypes about black people.

All that being said, I would have no problem with Espn disciplining Hill and it might be a smart business move to do it.
Yeah, no. Trump ran a campaign based on bullshit and lies, but it was essentially everything Bernie Sanders was saying. "Blue collar jobs" "Warehouse workers" "Made in America" "Declining middle class" "Outsourcing American jobs" "tax breaks for middle class"

How do you bridge the gap from a campaign built on false promises to working-class Americans to a campaign built solely on racism and bringing white power back to the forefront??? Pro tip: stop reading Huffpost.

Back