Donald Trump is a White Supremacist that is Surrounded by White Supremacists - Jemele Hill

Does she still write in broken English and try to rip off Scoop Jackson (who can't write either) to be black Bill Simmons?

Odd place, this War Room. Nowhere else do I find myself defending Trump or Christianity.o_O
This deserves 500 Likes. I can't stop laughing because it's so true.

I need to log off and save the few remaining brain cells I have left. What am I doing with my life?

She's a liberal and black, so she will keep her job unlike the others that ESPN fired.

K, you're bad at talking about sports and it's your job. Why would I want to hear your opinion on politics?

I agree 100%. Just like when reality television stars talk politics, right? Or when musicians run for senate. They all just need to STFU in my opinion.

But Curt Schilling was fired from ESPN for posting a meme about trannies and this is how ESPN responded.

“ESPN is an inclusive company,” ESPN said in a statement. “Curt Schillinghas been advised that his conduct was unacceptable and his employment with ESPN has been terminated.”

So ESPN (aka Disney) has a different set of rules for what's ok for a liberal to post vs what's ok for a conservative to post. Fuck Disney

But Curt Schilling was fired from ESPN for posting a meme about trannies and this is how ESPN responded.

“ESPN is an inclusive company,” ESPN said in a statement. “Curt Schillinghas been advised that his conduct was unacceptable and his employment with ESPN has been terminated.”

So ESPN (aka Disney) has a different set of rules for what's ok for a liberal to post vs what's ok for a conservative to post. Fuck Disney

You seem to need a safe space, bruh. You alright?

Typical projection by an actual racist IMO.

This.

I get the criticisms people have of Trump, but thinking he is a white supremacist is nonsensical. He's a guy who's got a favorable track record throughout his career on race issues. I don't remember anyone ever saying he was racist until he became a Republican.

It's partisan hysteria, and nothing more. That's par for the course for Jemele.

You seem to need a safe space, bruh. You alright?

1. I'm so old I can remember a time when it was considered beyond the pale to fire someone for their political views. Think of all the sanctimonious reminders about the Hollywood blacklists for communists, etc.

2. You don't seem to know what the whole safe space thing is about. A safe space is a place created on university campuses where students can go to avoid being confronted with a conservative or moderate liberal opinion. ESPN is the one creating the safe place by making sure its viewers never realize that some people have non-progressive opinions.

she is one of the prime examples of why espn has lost me and so many others like me. I used to have it on espn 90% of the time my tv was on. now I only have it on for a game here and there. I don't remember the last time I actually watched a show on that network. and it isn't because there are too many other forms of media competing. Its because I hate people like her, skip Bayless (gone), steven a smith, Michael smith, and so many other idiots making it as much about their stupid political views than the games. there is not a story she cant turn into a racial issue.

espn, here is a tip. a lot of us like sports because its an escape from the real world. we don't need ditchpigs like this telling us how racist everyone that disagrees with her is

1. I'm so old I can remember a time when it was considered beyond the pale to fire someone for their political views. Think of all the sanctimonious reminders about the Hollywood blacklists for communists, etc.

2. You don't seem to know what the whole safe space thing is about. A safe space is a place created on university campuses where students can go to avoid being confronted with a conservative or moderate liberal opinion. ESPN is the one creating the safe place by making sure its viewers never realize that some people have non-progressive opinions.
1. I don't believe anyone has gotten fired because of their political views, people have gotten fired for making stupid and insensitive comments. Think Kathy Griffen getting fired for holding a bleeding Trump mask, yeah, that was dumb of her but nothing I would consider to be a political viewpoint.

2. I'm almost certain that "safe space" is a psychological term for where people can be in a group discussion and share without having to face judgment for their actions and what they share. Sort of like Alcoholics Anonymous.

Jemele Hill is a television anchor on Sportscenter for ESPN (The Worldwide Leader in Sports) and ESPN has apparently reprimanded her for these comments! Bad Jemele, bad.

Personally, I don't see the problem with anything she said, just a liberal snowflake company being upset over someone utilizing the 1st amendment, right War Roomers?

It's slander.

Liberals need to stop thinking that they can dictate what other people's beliefs are in spite of what those people publicly proclaim. It's a remarkably fascist attitude, ironically.

Jemele Hill is a television anchor on Sportscenter for ESPN (The Worldwide Leader in Sports) and ESPN has apparently reprimanded her for these comments! Bad Jemele, bad.

Personally, I don't see the problem with anything she said, just a liberal snowflake company being upset over someone utilizing the 1st amendment, right War Roomers?

She says, "White Supremacist" like it's a bad thing:D

It's slander.

Liberals need to stop thinking that they can dictate what other people's beliefs in spite of what those people publicly proclaim. It's a remarkably fascist attitude, ironically.

Careful, Mick - that was dangerously close to a reasonable, intelligent post. You have a reputation to maintain, old friend;)

This.

I get the criticisms people have of Trump, but thinking he is a white supremacist is nonsensical. He's a guy who's got a favorable track record throughout his career on race issues. I don't remember anyone ever saying he was racist until he became a Republican.

It's partisan hysteria, and nothing more. That's par for the course for Jemele.

I think you're right in disputing the claim that he is a white-supremacist. Not a good argument on this one.

I wouldn't say he has a favorable track record, though. Didn't the department of justice go after him for his discriminatory practices in housing?

He may not be a racist, but he has a lot of racist friends.

I see where she's coming from and do agree with her to an extent, but she should mos def lose her job over this.

You should not be a publicly relevant person and be able to sling shit like accusations of racism without proof or context.

Reprimanded? Should've been fired. Especially working for ESPN who shouldn't be involved in politics. Half of their viewers are Trump supporters.

Why should sports not be involved in politics? Sports and politics have been linked in the western world for decades if not centuries.

Has to be an easier way to quit a job...

Back