Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

lick it, mr. beer!

<Dany07>

You wanna know how I know yall disingenuous????

Cause y’all don’t drop videos of Leya Falcon dropping the hard R right before getting spit roasted and what looks like the culmination of a big black squid hook up her ass.

he reminds me of my daughter.

giphy.gif

I think "the world" thinks Trump should have been locked up a long time ago.
Certainly other world leaders think Trump should be in a loony bin at least.

The only folks that think all this was a "Witch Hunt" are Maga morons. Even then, most of them know he did the dirt, they just believe that he should be above the law, dear cult leader that he is.
The "world" in this case is some chuds on twitter, meanwhile the real world laughs at his fat ass..

you can if you want to yo.
I'll stick to silver rounds/bars.
I have made a shit ton $USAS. I usually don’t fucks with penny stocks but silver is running.
I also have like 50 Morgan Silver dollars and another 100 silver coins from around the world. The Chinese Panda is a spectacular looking coin. Santa Claus puts an Australian Silver Coin in my kids stocking every year.

deflect harder. Can you cite anything about campaign donations to Trump or their children's political firms? Oh yea, you cannot. Simple as.
I seem to remember tiny-D's son in law collecting a bag of loot from the Saudi's... coincidence?
That said.... are you the love child of James Comer? This logic that you don't like what the offspring's behavior (or in this case job) disqualifies the parent.

Again... point to a decision that Judge Merchan made that reveals bias.

I seem to remember tiny-D's son in law collecting a bag of loot from the Saudi's... coincidence?
That said.... are you the love child of James Comer? This logic that you don't like what the offspring's behavior (or in this case job) disqualifies the parent.

Again... point to a decision that Judge Merchan made that reveals bias.
Member when he was a big meanie to that witness??? I member……

If you need proof that Tim Pool is a moron... see above.

Witness was being a cunt, the judge put him in his place. Completely normal response.

Costello is lucky he didn't end up in the tombs. If he didn't dummy up, that's where he was headed.

The court isn't a podcast, or a rally, Timmeh...decorum is mandatory.

Back