Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

No, go scorched earth. People complain he didn’t lock her up, drain the swamp, etc. do it, and he now has the people behind him
People complain that he didn't do what he promised and the solution is to vote for him again? Idk, but that sounds really fucking stupid to me.

200w.gif

Typical old man energy. When his old ass is not napping and farting, he is complaining about it being cold.
No wonder Truth social lost 19% of their users in a year, because who wants to hear an old man, bitch more than 8 bitches on a bitch boat, non stop.
How much longer until we can add Truth Social to Trumps long ass list of business failures.
If you listed all of Trumps business failures on a scroll, it would stretch all the way down 5th Avenue, right next to the dude Trump shot.

They are still pretending trump is president to boost his moral

He gave Pam Bondi like 50k for her to drop her Trump University case she had against him when she was AG of Florida. I bet Trump is thinking if I kick in another 80 k I can raw dog her.

Eric posting Biden crowds just to make his old cold Dad feel better.

whether it's trump or whoever, they really have clean up that rot. a weaponized justice system and swamp isn't good for anybody. not sure how they do it but whatever they do they can't create systems that enable more rot in the future, even if they're doing it for the right reasons now.

Typical old man energy. When his old ass is not napping and farting, he is complaining about it being cold.
No wonder Truth social lost 19% of their users in a year, because who wants to hear an old man, bitch more than 8 bitches on a bitch boat, non stop.
How much longer until we can add Truth Social to Trumps long ass list of business failures.
If you listed all of Trumps business failures on a scroll, it would stretch all the way down 5th Avenue, right next to the dude Trump shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john_k47
Back