Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

...There is a cliche in business about how the tone at the top filters down to the entire organization. This makes me wonder just how fucked we are if these are the people we want to be our leaders...
I wonder if there's a chart out there that shows the movement of employees between the TR7MP Org., his Administration, and Fox News. They just put Lara in charge at the RNC and she got rid of everyone en masse so they can make sure every position is filled by a loyalist. His followers want to give him the power to do the same to the entire Executive Branch and claim there's no need to worry about our Democracy.

At any rate I do think his malfeasance spread through his previous administration, as he replaced the original "Old Guard" that kept him in check with loyalists by making Acting appointments, and it would only be worse if he's reelected.

CNN analyst is saying Michael Cohen committed a more serious crime than what Donald Trump is being accused of doing.
I thought of this when I read his statement. Did he take one for the team, so as not to use the 5th and seem more unreliable to the jury, or did he just not realize he was incriminating himself for new charges? TR7MP should at least get his money back with a penalty for interest, even though the corruption was coming from the top, they all need to be held accountable for their crimes.

When Trump easily wins in November, are you going to cry?

that's a nice fantasy and all but anyways serious question. will this be happening before or after they release obama's real birth certificate, trump's health care plan, and his evidence of election fraud?

will this be happening before or after they release obama's real birth certificate, trump's health care plan, and his evidence of election fraud?

You'll have to ask Hillary about Obama's birth certificate, that was her thang.

We all know that there was election fraud, everyone watched it happen in real time.

So are you going to cry in November, or what?

You'll have to ask Hillary about Obama's birth certificate, that was her thang.

We all know that there was election fraud, everyone watched it happen in real time.

So are you going to cry in November, or what?

sorry cuckboi what did you say? no not today? maybe tomorrow?

better tighten up that nappy of yours cuckboi.

Back