Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial (5/30 Update: Trump Found Guilty on All 34 Felony Charges)

So when Trump was convicted of money laundering, stealing from his charity or running a phony University, were those trials unfair as well. Is it any time Trump is found guilty its unfair?
I find it funny a career criminal is now being unfairly persecuted.

it's a witch hunt, to the likes of which we've never seen. no other president has been treated as unfairly as donald trump. not even the ones who were shot in the head. people call me up, with tears rolling down their faces...

Cohen says he spoke 'more than 20' times with Trump about Daniels​

Michael Cohen returned to the stand and prosecutors displayed an image of Trump and bodyguard Keith Schiller on Oct. 24, 2016, the night of the phone call Cohen said he had with Trump to finalize the Stormy Daniels deal.

Before showing the image to the jury, prosecutor Susan Hoffinger read a stipulation that the photo came from a video that ended at 7:57 p.m. on that date.

Under additional questioning, Cohen said he had "more than 20" conversations, in person or by phone, with Donald Trump in October 2016 about the Stormy Daniels payoff.

so after blanche tried and failed to argue that the picture should be inadmissable, the judge admitted it into evidence and during rebuttal the jury got to see a picture of trump and schiller together just mere moments before that call in question. so much for that "gotcha".

womp womp. guess we're gonna have to put on a circus and sabotage the case just hoping they can one day get the appeals court to declare a mistrial based on an unruly judge.

way to go sideshow bob! who's next? oh wait. that was it. they're not even going to put on any defense lol. all we got from their defense is "this real estate lawyer who briefly worked for michael cohen stole $60,000 from trump and he's an absolute idiot."

even the jury was laughing at this clown after blanche had them bored to death and wiping their eyes with unrelated uninteresting bullshit that really had nothing to do with any of this at all. and it appears as if that's the only defense that team turd is going to be putting on. how sad.

the prosecutors have made their case and these clowns haven't even tried to argue any of it. all they can do is get donald trump and a bunch of his bootlickers to play for the cameras outside of the courtroom because they were too weak and pathetic to put on any defense.

i sure hope his attorneys asked for all of their money upfront!

Last edited:
Why does the idea of Trump sleeping through this trial trigger the fuck out of so many of you?

Shoe on the other foot, If Biden was on trial falling asleep through his own trail, are you trying to tell me this is a nothing-to-see-here no big deal for you? We already know Trump's reputation for paying attention to presidential briefings, I don't know about you but I would like a president attentive to current events and not to what's happening or who they're talking about on Entertainment Tonight.

Cohen says he spoke 'more than 20' times with Trump about Daniels​

Michael Cohen returned to the stand and prosecutors displayed an image of Trump and bodyguard Keith Schiller on Oct. 24, 2016, the night of the phone call Cohen said he had with Trump to finalize the Stormy Daniels deal.

Before showing the image to the jury, prosecutor Susan Hoffinger read a stipulation that the photo came from a video that ended at 7:57 p.m. on that date.

Under additional questioning, Cohen said he had "more than 20" conversations, in person or by phone, with Donald Trump in October 2016 about the Stormy Daniels payoff.

so after blanche tried and failed to argue that the picture should be inadmissable, the judge admitted it into evidence and during rebuttal the jury got to see a picture of trump and schiller together just mere moments before that call in question. so much for that "gotcha".

womp womp. guess we're gonna have to put on a circus and sabotage the case just hoping they can one day get the appeals court to declare a mistrial based on an unruly judge.

way to go sideshow bob! who's next? oh wait. that was it. they're not even going to put on any defense lol. all we got from their defense is "this real estate lawyer who briefly worked for michael cohen stole $60,000 from trump and he's an absolute idiot."

even the jury was laughing at this clown after blanche had them bored to death and wiping their eyes with unrelated uninteresting bullshit that really had nothing to do with any of this at all. and it appears as if that's the only defense that team turd is going to be putting on. how sad.

the prosecutors have made their case and these clowns haven't even tried to argue any of it. all they can do is get donald trump and a bunch of his bootlickers to play for the cameras outside of the courtroom because they were too weak and pathetic to put on any defense.

i sure hope his attorneys asked for all of their money upfront!
lol this the literal testimony that was proven a lie on cross examination?

lol this the literal testimony that was proven a lie on cross examination?

cohen said that he called the bodyguard because he knew trump was with him. blanche got mad and called him a liar and then the prosecutors objected and the judge sustained.

now today the jury got to see a photo of the two of them together just 4 minutes before the call was made.

sorry pal, that wasn't it. so sad, too bad. oh well, better luck with sideshow bob i guess.

What we've learned from this trial so far

Cohen is not only shitheel fixer but also a full blown liar and a thief who has made over 4 million after being jailed for being a shitheel lying fixer.

Trump is a sleazebag liar adulterer who nobody expect to get paid by because they all know he has fucked over a lot of people in the past.

There is a cliche in business about how the tone at the top filters down to the entire organization. This makes me wonder just how fucked we are if these are the people we want to be our leaders.

We need to stop venerating and paying the infamous and maybe just maybe if we stop paying them and making celebrities out of people for doing evil shit, but instead reject and ostracize them, maybe just maybe people will get the message and become better people

Nah that is crazy optimistic hippy crazy nonsense talk. Now shut up and put on TMZ

cohen said that he called the bodyguard because he knew trump was with him. blanche got mad and called him a liar and then the prosecutors objected and the judge sustained.

now today the jury got to see a photo of the two of them together just 4 minutes before the call was made.

sorry pal, that wasn't it. so sad, too bad. oh well, better luck with sideshow bob i guess.
Cohen literally admitted to lying about talking to trump on cross examination. Wtf are you talking about.

Cohen literally admitted to lying about talking to trump on cross examination. Wtf are you talking about.

cohen didn't admit to lying. he said "trump was with him" when asked why he made that call. that was supposed to be "the big lie."

your whole "gotcha" turned out to be a nothingburger, and the jury got to see it during todays rebuttal, despite blanche's hard-fought effort to try to prevent the evidence from getting admitted and shown to the jury which cooberates what michael cohen said in reference to that call during cross examination. the two of them were together that night, no doubt about it, as there was video of them together just mere moments before the call was made.

but speaking of cohen admitting to things, michael cohen admitted today that he had "more than 20" conversations, in person or by phone, with donald trump in october 2016 about the stormy daniels payoff. the defense didn't try to poke any holes or even object to any of it, and they didn't seem to care to rebut any of that either so i guess they were ready to call in sideshow bob and throw in the towel.

turn off tucker and the rest of these shills and bootlickers feeding you your shit sandwiches on the daily, pay more attention, grab that top shelf cope, and get those excuses loaded son. deliberation day awaits.

Last edited:
Lmao, the left and wannabe moderate fake right retards wit TDS, base their opinions off a liar who was trolled by a 14 year old.

These people are such fucking morons
664b8dbf2300003200a3e97e.jpeg

I guess if you are going to lick Trumps boots you need to be wearing a red tie to do it.
It is Congress version of Stepford Wives.

They all may have well been wearing Donald Trump's dirty diapers over dems costumes saying the same sh!t before the cameras. It amazes me how he can control what seems to be reasonably intelligent people to make complete jackasses of themselves. I said it before TDS relates more to the people who follow and praise that imbecilic oaf than the people who oppose him.

Last edited:
cohen didn't admit to lying. he said "trump was with him" when asked why he made that call. that was supposed to be "the big lie."

your whole "gotcha" turned out to be a nothingburger, and the jury got to see it during todays rebuttal, despite blanche's hard-fought effort to try to prevent the evidence from getting admitted and shown to the jury which cooberates what michael cohen said in reference to that call during cross examination. the two of them were together that night, no doubt about it, as there was video of them together just mere moments before the call was made.

but speaking of cohen admitting to things, michael cohen admitted today that he had "more than 20" conversations, in person or by phone, with donald trump in october 2016 about the stormy daniels payoff. the defense didn't try to poke any holes or even object to any of it, and they didn't seem to care to rebut any of that either so i guess they were ready to call in sideshow bob and throw in the towel.

turn off tucker and the rest of these shills feeding you your shit sandwiches on the daily, pay more attention, grab that top shelf cope, and get those excuses loaded son. deliberation day awaits.
lol no

that wasn't it pal. so sad too bad. you're just going to have to pull up your trumpy dumps and cope and seethe my friend. get that perpetual victimhood dance of yours ready to go pal. tick tock!

so whats your excuse going to be? how are we going to spin this one?

"OMG how could the jurors still choose to believe cohen after telling that 'lie' which was debunked right in front of us?!?"

or maybe the deep state judge and his trump-hating daughter have sabotaged this trial? the jurors have TDS? weaponized witch hunt orchestrated by the biden crime syndicate? election interference and political persecution? i'll bet that hunters laptop and hillary's emails had something to do with this too! i'm sure we'll have all kinds of evidence that would cooborate such wild claims, but we'll have to wait for the crackhead pillow salesman to finish going over the rest of that evidence of election fraud before we get to see any of it.

Last edited:
This case should be dismissed with prejudice because Stormy Daniels lied in court and Michael Cohen just admitted he stole thousands from Donald Trump. Outside of politics there is no way anyone can justify keeping this farce of trial going.
Just stop. We all know that Trump did what he's accused of. There is no reason to grandstand.

I still think it's likely there will be a zealot on the jury, and Trump will get off.
His hair looks like the hair from my dog's ass, when she was shedding and I would comb it out, making little piles before I gathered it up and threw it away. It looks like he took one and made a toupee with it.

Back