Donald Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to compare IQ tests after 'Moron' comment

Avon

Yung_Shkreli
@Yellow
Reaction score
Donald Trump has challenged his secretary of state to “compare IQ tests” – if Rex Tillerson did call the president a “moron”, as reported. Trump told Forbes magazine: “I think it’s fake news. But if he did [say] that, I guess we’ll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/10/donald-trump-forbes-rex-tillerson-moron

I swear I can't bring myself to hate the man, he is legitimately entertaining. What a guy.

giphy.gif

I see Rex winning by double digits, and then Trump proclaiming the test was fakenews.

Great to see POTUS focusing on the big picture.

We know you're too dumb to form your own opinion.
All these dummies can do is sit around watching YouTube and parroting back what some other conservative attention whore has to say (which is just pandering to the lowest common denominator BS from the get go)

Wow.

Puerto Rico is devastated and millions of Americans are sleeping in shelters. So, of course The President Of the United States focuses on an I.Q. test challenge.

Ok.

OMFG this is getting ridiculous, it's hard to even find the words to react to Trump sometimes.

Wow.

Puerto Rico is devastated and millions of Americans are sleeping in shelters. So, of course The President Of the United States focuses on an I.Q. test challenge.

Ok.
Yeah, I'm sure a guy like Donald Trump has a real grasp and understanding of the lower class working person's plight.

Good enough for me!

Peterson is a bright guy and I generally like him but he is completely discounting the very likely possibility that Trump is a con man. That would explain everything he's accomplished.

All Peterson would have to do to understand that Trump is nearly as smart as he claims is to listen to him speak.

Like all of you don't want to see this go down.

I say book it.

All this does is show that Trump isn't smart enough to recognize comments like this actually undermine Tillerson and the work he is trying to do.

Good enough for me!

This guy sounds like a fucking moron

He is saying Donald has done so many complex things in his life and then credits being a reality TV star

what a fucking moron, like the guy in your av LOL

Math is my worst subject, can't stand it. But I try to find other ways to work around a problem like that if I can't outright do it - I know 15x5 which is 75, then add another two sets of five to make it 17x5, which is 85. Then add seventeen, 102.

And I certainly don't have an IQ of 180 :p

I guarantee that Trump took one of those BS online IQ tests at 2:00 AM, got 160, and believes completely in the test’s veracity.

Back