Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I redid the floors in my living room and kitchen last year but that was it. The big reno was adding an enclosed porch, which was a great call.

A few years before that I redid our main bathroom.

Ok thanks. We are starting a kitchen renovation and was curious about your experience with it. We do not have to redo cabinets as we painted them and they look great, but we are redoing the countertops, appliances, lighting, and flooring. I'm worried about staying within budget.

It's Friday, so it's time for my "what are you doing for the weekend" post. So, what are you doing for the weekend?

I had the day off today so took my youngest son to Legoland, as it's his birthday this weekend, and I figured it would be quieter (and cheaper) to go on a Friday.

Tomorrow I'm training, possibly Thai boxing in the morning, but definitely weights in the afternoon. I'm then meeting up with my friend, will do some padwork with him, grab a huge burger and then watch the Joshua vs Klitschko fight. Sunday is my son's birthday so will do some nice stuff with the family then.

It's Friday, so it's time for my "what are you doing for the weekend" post. So, what are you doing for the weekend?

I had the day off today so took my youngest son to Legoland, as it's his birthday this weekend, and I figured it would be quieter (and cheaper) to go on a Friday.

Tomorrow I'm training, possibly Thai boxing in the morning, but definitely weights in the afternoon. I'm then meeting up with my friend, will do some padwork with him, grab a huge burger and then watch the Joshua vs Klitschko fight. Sunday is my son's birthday so will do some nice stuff with the family then.

My Saturday is about done. I had a good gym session today, and a lovely soak in a nice hot bath.

7 weeks out from my next bout, and I decided last week to give up the beers. Really regretting it right now, as I have a couple of my absolute favourites sitting in the beer fridge in the garage at the moment. I can hear them calling my name...

Other plans are a good long run and training tomorrow, and I'd love to get the lawns mowed, but the weather looks fairly sketchy at the moment so I don't know if that's going to be possible.

Dinner tonight is lamb medallions, potatoes done in olive oil, rosemary and garlic, and some spinach from the garden on the side.

My Saturday is about done. I had a good gym session today, and a lovely soak in a nice hot bath.

7 weeks out from my next bout, and I decided last week to give up the beers. Really regretting it right now, as I have a couple of my absolute favourites sitting in the beer fridge in the garage at the moment. I can hear them calling my name...

Other plans are a good long run and training tomorrow, and I'd love to get the lawns mowed, but the weather looks fairly sketchy at the moment so I don't know if that's going to be possible.

Dinner tonight is lamb medallions, potatoes done in olive oil, rosemary and garlic, and some spinach from the garden on the side.

With the exception of the beer abstinence, your weekend sounds most pleasant.

I am going to Newcastle for a stag party. I may die.

I went out in Newcastle after attending UFC 80, was a good night. Have fun!

We went out last night, then today raced dune buggies, paintballed, did archery and learned how to throw tomahawks. On train home now to watch the fight from last night and get a burger. Then maybe watch the WWE PPV and back to the gym tomorrow.

Sup lads.
We doing a competition?

I'm currently working on my front squat since I've been relegated to my basement gym. Maybe Front Squat / Overhead Press Comp? Front Squat/Deadlift?

Sup lads.
We doing a competition?

I'm currently working on my front squat since I've been relegated to my basement gym. Maybe Front Squat / Overhead Press Comp? Front Squat/Deadlift?
Yeah why not, I'm game.

I'm honestly not interested in anything but a deadlift competition, but I won't mind if you do something else instead.

And I want Thunderhead on my team. He just seems like a fun-loving, level-headed guy.

I plan to pull 635.

I may get lazy and abandon that goal.

Or I might find out that I'm too old and just don't have it in me anymore.

But, there's the possibility that things will go well when I start lifting again and 635 will just be the beginning...

Nice. I'd actually be in for a DL competition too.

If people would prefer I not compete because I'm not natty, I understand and that's cool too.

I wouldn't be against you competing since it should be based on improvement.

Someone like me might be more of an issue since I don't know where I'm at or how soon I'll get back near PR territory.

I wouldn't be against you competing since it should be based on improvement.

But, there are ways for me to "speed up" my improvement pretty rapidly lol...

But yeah, if this does end up happening, I obviously wouldn't do anything shady with the protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back