Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it was a good night for Welsh fighters in the UFC last night.

Looks like it was a good night for Welsh fighters in the UFC last night.

Yeah, good for them. I think I mentioned before that I've seen Bret Johns fight a few times. Once at Valley of Kings in Cardiff, where he beat my mate. And again in Newport, I think that was a Pain Pit event.. which might have been his 1st or 2nd Pro fight. He's a Judo Black belt and BJJ Purple belt I think.. he's tough as nails. I'm really not surprised he's got a contract with the UFC.

I had to be gone all day at a cheerleading contest for my nieces. I got home and was able to watch both UFC cards + the Bellator card between 8 PM and 2 AM. It's amazing how little fight time there actually is when you fastforward all of the in between bullshit. I did fast forward a couple fights though.

^ So much this. You can condense a three hour event into an hour and 20.

I think it's a defining problem with US sports, the fucking promo and advert time. A friend of mine has Mondays off and watches the NFL on a Sunday night, a 60 minute game takes 5 hours to watch.

And has everyone had a splendid weekend?

Good bit of rugby from all the northern teams, except Wales who were utter fucking shit, again. Wales aren't going through a transition, we're just playing crap. Howley needs to go, he's useless and doesn't have jar of glue. Gatland needs to go, because he's a dinosaur and Cuthbert "fumbled the ball" because he's a sack of shit sloth from the goonies looking mongo.

I'm obviously in the splendid mood. I'm just frustrated with our game.

under-pressure.jpg

JS50418504.jpg

JS56195028.jpg

SL-wales0_2_2416021b.jpg

The reasons he looks like this every match is because he keeps fucking up!

I had to be gone all day at a cheerleading contest for my nieces. I got home and was able to watch both UFC cards + the Bellator card between 8 PM and 2 AM. It's amazing how little fight time there actually is when you fastforward all of the in between bullshit. I did fast forward a couple fights though.

I'd probablywatch a lot more events if they didn't take 6+ hours

I'd probablywatch a lot more events if they didn't take 6+ hours

There's something about watching it live that I like, but last night was pretty nice just skipping to everything. What I often end up doing is missing the fight pass prelims and DVRing the televised prelims. I start watching the fight pass prelims while the televised prelims are DVRing. By the time I watch the televised prelims, the main card is just getting started and I can watch it live.

Ngl this video kinda got to me

From Bro Science to GNARPM: How I Got Into Cars:

@Oblivian I haven't really seen a full live event in ages.

Anyone going anywhere for the Christmas Holidays?

Not really Xmas holidays, but I'm going to Madeira for a week in December. U?

Madeira? Portugal? Fuck, that'd be nice.

Staying home. Doing Christmas at our house. The good thing is that we've decided only to buy for the kids. Which saves me the headache of trying to find shit for people.

Going back to Quebec for the holidays, I can't wait. Haven't been back home for 3 years now.

Madeira? Portugal? Fuck, that'd be nice.

Staying home. Doing Christmas at our house. The good thing is that we've decided only to buy for the kids. Which saves me the headache of trying to find shit for people.

Sounds good.

Yeah, Portugal. It should be nice, I've heard Madeira is good and my misses has family out there so we're staying with them.
I guess us going to Portugal might sound all fancy and shit to you Canadians and 'Muricans but it really ain't a big deal because it's close(ish). It's kind of like how I told my mates I was going to New York a few years back, or Vegas for my 30th.. its a huge deal because it's so far away and expensive as fuck to get to. Whereas New York or Vegas for you guys wouldn't have the same 'wow factor'.

@Oblivian I haven't really seen a full live event in ages.

Anyone going anywhere for the Christmas Holidays?
Am taking the kids to Disneyland Paris a couple of days before Christmas, and then just spending the rest of the time at home, first time in years I've not had to work.

Am taking the kids to Disneyland Paris a couple of days before Christmas, and then just spending the rest of the time at home, first time in years I've not had to work.

I bet Disney at xmas time is magical and majestic as fuark.

I've been living off of poptarts and monster this past week. This has not been a great couple of days for ol belphbear.

So last night at the gym the staff was showing a new member around. He looked like a hipster PLer. faded comb over haircut, tattoos, converse shoes, lever belt, the perfect example... Anyway, he started to lift next to me. He was deadlifting. I was just getting started with Deadlfts myself. It just so happened that every amount he put on; my programming would require me to put on the same, but with a 2.5 or a 5 extra on... This was clearly annoying him. It was hilarious. I had fun.

@Flash_Monsta I have nothing against it. I just wanted to set the scene. I have a lever belt, and chucks. I just wanted to point out how obvious this guy was trying to portray that he PLed. Dude was a nice guy, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back