Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be having my final tests for becoming a cop on Tuesday. Multiple choice stuff on a PC, psych evaluation and then the sports test. I hope I don't fuck up the stupid sports test...

Yup I finished last May, thank jesus. How's your lifting going Belph? got to be squatting 800 at this point

Haha I wish. I've been such a shit-head. I've been a better bencher than squatter lately.

What are you thinking about doing lifting wise? 5/3/1 or something?

I'll be having my final tests for becoming a cop on Tuesday. Multiple choice stuff on a PC, psych evaluation and then the sports test. I hope I don't fuck up the stupid sports test...
Good luck mate.

What's the sports test?

Haha I wish. I've been such a shit-head. I've been a better bencher than squatter lately.

What are you thinking about doing lifting wise? 5/3/1 or something?
Didn't you high-bar 500x5 the other day?

The fuck are you benching?

Didn't you high-bar 500x5 the other day?

The fuck are you benching?

That was lowbar. I benched 350 a couple weeks ago. High bar has until today been a struggle past 400.

Running 2km under nine minutes something followed by a bunch of random gymnastics stuff. Should not be a big problem at all tbh.

Ooooh. The running sounds rough to me. Fuck running. Good lucky, pinky!

That was lowbar. I benched 350 a couple weeks ago. High bar has until today been a struggle past 400.
Damn, that's a huge difference between high- and low-bar for you.

And that's a sweet bench, breh. Congrats. How much do you weight these days?

Damn, that's a huge difference between high- and low-bar for you.

And that's a sweet bench, breh. Congrats. How much do you weight these days?

Yeah, it's been fucky lately but I'm starting to get back on track.

Honestly, I don't know. Lighter than I have been in a while, though. My newer belt is way too big.

My cobbler can fortunately punch some new holes in my belt once it's necessary, but I will have to listen to how he was a great bodybuilder back in Turkey again probably.
In other news, I got the first sunburn of the year today, playing rugby in the park. Maybe the Irishness of some of the others rubbed off on me...

Here it is Flash!
573e4e36657c2273dbc6e4d92cc8558a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back