Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend went from squatting 130x4 to 200 x 1 at bw 75ish in 5 weeks. His previous 1rm like a year before was 180.

180-200kg in a year isn't really suspicious though?

Damn that's a bummer about Z. I was looking forward to seeing slim Z perform.

Prior to that he hadnt been training for months and we'd been working in conditions highly detrimental to strength gains.

Hmmm. Does sound a bit odd. Maybe hopped on a short Dbol cycle or something. Or maybe just recovered and got some"noob gain" rebound.

Hmmm. Does sound a bit odd. Maybe hopped on a short Dbol cycle or something. Or maybe just recovered and got some"noob gain" rebound.
Only idiots do this. I'm not saying LatFlare's buddy can't be an idiot, but Dbol-only cycles are dumb as fuck.

He was on test
Then legit lol.

How prevalent is the use of gear nowadays? I almost feel odd never having used any.

Not that prevalent. People who actually know what they're doing? Even less prevalent.

You can usually tell what camp someone falls in with one simple question: "How much _______ are you running right now?"

If they give you an answer in ml instead of mg, they're definitely an idiot.

I think it's pretty prevalent, in gym goers, based on the locker room banter. I think that the application of properly researched extra vits is uncommon, however.

The above is obviously based on a very small cross section of the total population and is all males, as I do not frequent the ladies change room.

Only idiots do this. I'm not saying LatFlare's buddy can't be an idiot, but Dbol-only cycles are dumb as fuck.

Then legit lol.

Not that prevalent. People who actually know what they're doing? Even less prevalent.
Test propanate (?) I think, if that makes a difference.

Test P has a short half life so you have to inject it more frequently to maintain stable levels, that's the only real difference.

For example my TRT doctor prescribes Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate as they have a 4-7 day half life so you only need to inject 2x per week to maintain stable blood levels (YMMV obviously, I inject 2x per week and levels don't swing too much)

Some people inject Sustanon once per week or every other week as it is a blend of different Testosterone esters, but there are anecdotal reports from TRT users online that say you get big swings doing that.

Other than the ester and therefore half life, Test is Test.

Interesting. I know almost nothing about PEDs, because if they're no good, I don't care, and if they're good, I don't want to know because I'd probably want some.

LOL you keep beating me at making these comments...

Yeah a friend of mine was taking anavar and decided to switch to injecting something Test. When he did that he offered me a bunch of anavar for cheap and I had the same reaction. If it really makes me feel like I'm 20 again then I don't want to know.

On that note... injecting Test for 6+ months and then stopping cold turkey... bad idea?

Cleaning up my diet. I don't really need to eat a McFlurry or a box of cookies everyday to "be a powerlifter".

Lol no kidding.

When I go for a "treat", I try to make it something like a fast food burger. Aside from the protein/carbs/calories, you also get the awesome sodium bloat.

^Agreed. Five Guys is our best option for that, short of a "restaraunt" burger. Your hands feel fat afterwards lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back