Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
daken7 back with the quality posts.

Weekend plans pub?

I've got a kid's judo thing tomorrow that I am taking my boys to, then going to watch Incredibles 2 at the cinema.
Sunday we are going to the Farnborough Air Show : https://www.farnboroughairshow.com/
And then doing a BBQ in the evening.

Man, your kid’s are living the life. Seems like you guys are always doing some cool shit. Enjoy!

I played a par 3 golf course yesterday and I almost didn’t suck. I also went horseback riding for the first time with the girlfriend. Besides that, I’m working nights all weekend, again.

Man, your kid’s are living the life. Seems like you guys are always doing some cool shit. Enjoy!

I played a par 3 golf course yesterday and I almost didn’t suck. I also went horseback riding for the first time with the girlfriend. Besides that, I’m working nights all weekend, again.

Ha well I try my best to give them nice experiences, but the beauty of alot of it is that it doesn't cost much, or anything. Cinema I get free tickets each week through my work's private health scheme and we won tickets to the airshow, so that's free too, although it looks like we probably won't be going now anyway. Will probably hit the park and then get cooking the steaks and other meats on the bbq.

Have a good one, I sure don't miss doing nights.

I didn’t know triple yellow was even a thing

@Dan O

It’s basically the sherdog version of what your real life is like.

Just joking. Do you own a gym now??? Maybe run AA meetings in the gym after hours???

Last edited:
Y’all remember when there was a new pub every month or 2 becaus of all the shit talking??? That was awesome. This one must be going on 2 years now???....pretttttyyy laaaaaasme.

Nice to see @MilkManUK is being an awesome father figure, cool props for that.
Thanks wolf, but of course I could just be making it all up for the sake of appearing to be an awesome father figure on here, which would a) be pointless as hardly anyone ventures into the pub anymore and b) not true

How have you been keeping?

Y’all remember when there was a new pub every month or 2 becaus of all the shit talking??? That was awesome. This one must be going on 2 years now???....pretttttyyy laaaaaasme.
@Dan O

It’s basically the sherdog version of what your real life is like.

Just joking. Do you own a gym now??? Maybe run AA meetings in the gym after hours???

Ouch. @Dan O has his shit together thesedays, from what I can tell.

@MilkManUK

It’s been a roller coaster here, I shattered my ankle while out hunting last December and had 2 surgeries to fix it, so my running has been like a mile 2 times a week, but I’ve managed to get. Sick to squatting as deadlifting but my squat right now is like 185lb max and the dead lift is basically 4 plates or 225lbs but I’m still recovering, I’ll get better.

Working between 2 jobs now which is cool, but time consuming, got another truck, got a boat. Been rafting a lot this summer.

It’s nice to drop in and see you doing stuff for your boys, that’s awesome.

Good for dan O, I like him, he’s an asshole but I like him. Glad to see he’s not waking up with his feet in a lake and wondering where his car and glasses are...then doing it again for like 18 straight days.

Well, I'll be staying in Bogotá for the next months, anything you'd have me checkout?

Weekend plans: Going-away party tonight, barbecueing and proof-read two papers for friends tomorrow.

I have been to Bogota twice but I didn't do any tourism there- just went to some bars and restaurants that my friend took me too. My highlights from Colombia were outside Bogota- Popayan and Santa Martha (up in the Caribbean Coast). Everyone raves about Cartagena, but I haven't been there.

daken7 back with the quality posts.

Weekend plans pub?

First break back in Thailand for three and a half months. I would have gone back in early June but we had to let a bunch of people go and I didn't want to seem insensitive by swanning off on holiday. Then Southern Syria, where some of my projects are, went to shit, and I got all busy trying to keep our people alive and not arrested by Assad, and make sure we didn't accidentally send money to someone we shouldn't be doing. #NormalWorkStuff. So anyway.

Got back on Friday night, but totally frazzled by barely sleeping on the plane and the time difference. Just been relaxing and hanging out with my daughter. Playing a decent amount of Splatoon 2 together. We will go to the weekly market later and I will eat incredible barbecued smoked pork neck with somtam and sticky rice. Next week will be more fun- it's her birthday and so I am taking her to Bangkok. We're going to go to the amazing steak restaurant and eat hundred dollar steaks. She has expensive taste, I spoil her. Ooops.

Good for dan O, I like him, he’s an asshole but I like him. Glad to see he’s not waking up with his feet in a lake and wondering where his car and glasses are...then doing it again for like 18 straight days.

Hahahaha man that was a top five night for sure!

Living the adult life now finally. Last night after our event was the first time I’d had a drink in weeks.

Feels good man.

Hahahaha man that was a top five night for sure!

Living the adult life now finally. Last night after our event was the first time I’d had a drink in weeks.

Feels good man.
Miss you bruh!
Glad to see your gyms doing well. They post a lot!

First break back in Thailand for three and a half months. I would have gone back in early June but we had to let a bunch of people go and I didn't want to seem insensitive by swanning off on holiday. Then Southern Syria, where some of my projects are, went to shit, and I got all busy trying to keep our people alive and not arrested by Assad, and make sure we didn't accidentally send money to someone we shouldn't be doing. #NormalWorkStuff. So anyway.

Got back on Friday night, but totally frazzled by barely sleeping on the plane and the time difference. Just been relaxing and hanging out with my daughter. Playing a decent amount of Splatoon 2 together. We will go to the weekly market later and I will eat incredible barbecued smoked pork neck with somtam and sticky rice. Next week will be more fun- it's her birthday and so I am taking her to Bangkok. We're going to go to the amazing steak restaurant and eat hundred dollar steaks. She has expensive taste, I spoil her. Ooops.
Liked for Splatoon 2, great game. My boys and I love it.

Liked for Splatoon 2, great game. My boys and I love it.

Yeah, right? I have over 400 hours on it.

I pretty much stopped playing games when I left the UK in 2002. Since then it's just been a few mobile games and the Pokemon RPGs on the Nintendo DS and or an Android Emulator. I actually don't like shooters at all- didn't even like Goldeneye on the N64 back in the day. But when I saw Spatoon 1 on the WiiU I was sure I would like it. But I didn't pull the trigger on the platform. Something about the Switch grabbed me, and boom.

Not sure if the Switch got me back into computer games, or if I only like Splatoon. I have plated Mario Karts a decent amount- my boss comes round during the day on the weekends sometimes and we play all the cups through in order while drinking beers. But all the other games I have for the Switch I have played maybe 1-4 hours before I go back to Splatoon again. Even Zelda and Odyssey, which everyone says are amazing.

I went through a phase of video gaming when I was about 12 or something. Growing up in the environment that I did didn't offer much chance or opportunity for free time, and when I had free time I liked to spend it with friends and girls. But mostly girls.

For hose who are still around, I'll be making a new TShirt but this time it is to give back to a person who has raised thousands of dollars for Lift for Kids. He's qualified for the Worlds and I would like to help with a sponsorship for him. He has been so generous to me, and I want to give him a little something through my clinic, through Lift for Kids. It would mean a lot to me. I will be coming up with a design and a pre-order.

For hose who are still around, I'll be making a new TShirt but this time it is to give back to a person who has raised thousands of dollars for Lift for Kids. He's qualified for the Worlds and I would like to help with a sponsorship for him. He has been so generous to me, and I want to give him a little something through my clinic, through Lift for Kids. It would mean a lot to me. I will be coming up with a design and a pre-order.

I’ll buy one if the design is cool.

I’ll probably still buy one if it isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back