Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that was a whole week without a single post.

Come to think of it, I sort of miss being in a forum where there are active members posting in the logs.

Come to think of it, I sort of miss being in a forum where there are active members posting in the logs.
Is it just a sign of the times? Are forums not "instant" enough for people now that various social media platforms provide quick responses? I only post here and the "other" forum, so not sure if it's like this in most other places?

How many people still train/keep training logs in the other forum?

Last time I checked it seemed like it was pretty much just the pub discussion.

Really struggling with my squats. I always thought of myself as a guy with good balance (hard to take down in wrestling and BJJ) but whenever I squat to parallel I always have to take a step back (usually with my right leg) to keep from falling backwards. WTF guys?

Really struggling with my squats. I always thought of myself as a guy with good balance (hard to take down in wrestling and BJJ) but whenever I squat to parallel I always have to take a step back (usually with my right leg) to keep from falling backwards. WTF guys?
Vid?

I'll PM the link to you. Don't want my public Youtube on here. Anyone else who's willing to help?
Ok will take a look when I get to work. If I have any feedback, are you happy to have it here or PM'd?

I'll PM the link to you. Don't want my public Youtube on here. Anyone else who's willing to help?

Yes. PM me the link.

Many ways to skin a cat, YMMV, etc, but I’ll give you my input/opinion.

I went low carb 15 days ago and have dropped 8 lb since. #datbloat

Nice work. I find a low carb diet is the easiest way for me to create a calorie deficit to drop a bit of weight. You going to stick to it or is it just a temporary measure?

Got on a scale today after a long time. I was a couple of kg lighter than I thought I'd be, which was disappointing to me.

I wish dropping weight was my goal!

Nice work. I find a low carb diet is the easiest way for me to create a calorie deficit to drop a bit of weight. You going to stick to it or is it just a temporary measure?

The plan is to stick with it. I'm at about 216 right now and want to get back under 200. Not only am I losing weight but I just feel better, less bloated and my head feels clearer.

My wife also wants to drop a bunch of weight before we try for kid #2. She was diagnosed as insulin resistant in her early 20s and has always struggled with her weight. She had gestational diabetes and post-pregnancy was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes so she wants to reverse that ASAP and get off of the medication she's been taking for the last 15+ years. So for that, carbs the devil.

Pulled 500lbs tonight...big milestone for me.

What's being going on Pub? (not much by the looks of it!)

My ex-wife's car was totally fucked last time there was flooding in Thailand. Floodwater went to the engine level, her car and a bunch of others were stuck in traffic. Poured a few thousand into fixing it, but it just got worse and worse. She just sold it for change, now I am on the hook to buy a new one for her.

She then proceeded to screw me by putting down a time-limited deposit before I quite had the money on hand. So then I couldn't wire the money to her in time. Now I have to fly to Thailand just to pay for the rest of the car. Can't be away from work long and don't have much holiday, so I am just going for three days. 9 hours on the plane and a 3 hour taxi drive each way.

It's not all super-awesome being an international man of mystery.

My ex-wife's car was totally fucked last time there was flooding in Thailand. Floodwater went to the engine level, her car and a bunch of others were stuck in traffic. Poured a few thousand into fixing it, but it just got worse and worse. She just sold it for change, now I am on the hook to buy a new one for her.

She then proceeded to screw me by putting down a time-limited deposit before I quite had the money on hand. So then I couldn't wire the money to her in time. Now I have to fly to Thailand just to pay for the rest of the car. Can't be away from work long and don't have much holiday, so I am just going for three days. 9 hours on the plane and a 3 hour taxi drive each way.

It's not all super-awesome being an international man of mystery.

doesn't compute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back