Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off the next few days, flying out to Scarborough next week for some training. After I get home from my two weeks in Scarborough, I'm going to Nova Scotia for a week. Going to try and squeeze some training in this week and make it work while I'm away, too.

I'm off the next few days, flying out to Scarborough next week for some training. After I get home from my two weeks in Scarborough, I'm going to Nova Scotia for a week. Going to try and squeeze some training in this week and make it work while I'm away, too.

Which Scarborough? Hopefully not Ontario... it's not exactly a vacation spot.

Safely made it to the cottage before the skies opened up. It faces a big river so we were treated to a big storm over the water and plenty of lightning. Prior to the rain we were checking out the water and a watersnake scared the shit out of my wife. Somehow I didn't know she is terrified of snakes.

Kiwi, that sounded like an excellent weekend.

Go find Hocky in NS!

Scarborough, Ontario. It's not a vacation.

Nova Scotia is a vacation.

LOL I would definitely tell you to rethink your plans if you were going to Scarborough for vacation.

My friend does own a Bingo Hall in Scarborough LOL

There is also Scarborough in North England @Aleks Sytsevich , seaside town but I've no idea what it's like, maybe @Obscure Terror has visited and can advise. In case you were ever thinking of visiting there.

There is also Scarborough in North England @Aleks Sytsevich , seaside town but I've no idea what it's like, maybe @Obscure Terror has visited and can advise. In case you were ever thinking of visiting there.

Great place for fresh Parsley, Sage Rosemary and Thyme...
One of my fav scenes in Futurama...
hqdefault.jpg

I verified with someone I know that has worked in Scarborough, where my training takes place that I'm okay. I guess some parts of Scarborough are the drizzling shits.

Hocky is on the east coast of NS, I'll be spending most of my time on the west side and in NB. But it would be nice to wet a sherbro, IRL.

I verified with someone I know that has worked in Scarborough, where my training takes place that I'm okay. I guess some parts of Scarborough are the drizzling shits.

Hocky is on the east coast of NS, I'll be spending most of my time on the west side and in NB. But it would be nice to wet a sherbro, IRL.
Well you're coming to Lift for Kids next year right? LOL

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, England:

South-Bay-Beach-Scarborough-England.jpg

3621c4b7fe7439bebf4351522f59460d.jpg

Apparently the ice cream and fish & chips is excellent, but I've never been. It looks like a smaller version of Blackpool to me, and slightly less run down.

My next European trip following this year's visit to Italy will be to Britain. I will be sure to connect with Aw my Limey and Bythonic sherbros!

It looks like I may have diverticulitis. I'm going to have to cut out beer for a while and really watch my diet. Time to get jacked and tan.

It looks like I may have diverticulitis. I'm going to have to cut out beer for a while and really watch my diet. Time to get jacked and tan.

I think it's been renamed to reflect the man who brought this disease's to the public eye.

We now call it Brockerticulitis

I think it's been renamed to reflect the man who brought this disease's to the public eye.

We now call it Brockerticulitis

My mom got it at the same time Brock's became public. My symptoms are very similar to hers. Do you deal with it a lot in your line of work? My doctor said I need to quit yoloing on the weekend with food. I basically eat the same stuff throughout the week which is pretty light. I don't drink any beer during the week either. On the weekend, I eat much heavier and a wide range of foods. He's having me monitor my diet for a few weeks with no beer and see how things go.

Well TBH I haven't really dealt with it professionally. I have had patients who have had it, but keep it controlled with diet, regular exercise and OTC pain killers. I've been told that when it happened, they went on a liquid diet, then gradually added solids while trying to keep animal fats to a minimum.

I work in primary prevention so a 40 + year old dude who eats a lot of red meat, without veg, sedentary therefore likely hits the Advil or Naproxen because of "nonspecific back pain" would likely fall into a higher risk category.

My next European trip following this year's visit to Italy will be to Britain. I will be sure to connect with Aw my Limey and Bythonic sherbros!
I'm sure a meet-up could be arranged. Purely to improve international F13 relations of course.

I'm sure a meet-up could be arranged. Purely to improve international F13 relations of course.
Certainly.
Priority in England will be to visit friends in one central location. Would be cool to organize a reunion of sorts somewhere like your house.
<Moves> ;)

It's fight week bitches, which means I'm cutting weight, which means all I'm thinking of already is what to have for dinner on Friday night after I make weight. What food do I want? Suggestions are required.

I'm craving any kind of steak. Still mooing, obviously. Maybe steak Fry's and as weird as it sounds? Some green peppers. I'd go with something like that make me jealous

I had striploin with bearnaise sauce, mushrooms, and onions yesterday with roasted veggies and asparagus on the side. Plus a few local craft beers because I'm a hipster like that. Twas goooood eatin'.

Used the leftover bearnaise sauce on this morning's eggs benedict with peameal bacon and spinach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back