Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was sore on the back of my left tricep, up into my armpit. My shoulder felt tight on the back, I felt a bit of pinching if I did an overhead press motion. It also just overall felt achy.

It felt better yesterday (Monday) after I did some bench and rows.

Also, anyone got recommendations on a good, cheap, relatively durable bluetooth speaker? Leaning towards the UE Wonderboom. It seems pretty decent, just a matter of picking one up at the right price, unless anyone has any better suggestions.

Define cheap.

I have this, its 150 quid:

http://www.creative.com/roar-series/roar/

It's surprisingly good. Makes a good quality sound, and it's got some juice. You could have it at a decent size gathering and it will fill the room easily. It's been one of the purchases I've been most pleased with over the last few years.

The one without the sub-woofer is a hundred quid, but I think that will be much less good.

I bought an iHome one at Walmart for like 30$. Works beautifully.

I have a UE Miniboom that is now probably 4 or 5 years old. It has great sound for a small speaker and good battery life. Seems like Wonderboom is the new model.

Also, hey Game of Thrones... slow the fuck down!!

Pretty noticeable decline in detail and general writing this season, tbh.

@JimRussel do you follow Shawna Mendelson? She's hilarious and starts or at least calls out shit all the time. She just went off on Dana Lynn Bailey wanting to compete in USAPL

@JimRussel do you follow Shawna Mendelson? She's hilarious and starts or at least calls out shit all the time. She just went off on Dana Lynn Bailey wanting to compete in USAPL

I've met her before, but don't follow her on any social media. I'll check it out now.

DLB is an idiot for choosing USAPL over USPA.

Also, hey Game of Thrones... slow the fuck down!!

They've suddenly realised "Oh, shit, we got all these storylines to bring together and not a lot of screen time left to do, everyone fucking hustle!"

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the last episode though.

Is anyone here planning on watching the Mayweather vs McGregor fight?

They are showing it at cinemas here, which I think could be pretty cool, so may head along and watch it there. I get free cinema tickets so hopefully that will include the fight.

I'm not too hyped about the fight to be honest. I'll probably be content to watch highlights.

I've met her before, but don't follow her on any social media. I'll check it out now.

DLB is an idiot for choosing USAPL over USPA.

Yeah, I agree. It really blows my mind that people are willing to cheat when there is a perfectly awesome fed ready to take you in the open. The only thing I can think of is that she's taking a chance or getting off the "recovery agents."

So Jon Jones tested positive for steroids again...

Honestly, I think he could hit the ground running in another organization who doesn't test, or has liberal testing.

Assuming the findings stick and he's suspended, then he's fucked. He won't be in any of the orgs with testing like Bellator and the UFC likely won't release him to compete abroad in something like Rizin or OneFC.

Assuming the findings stick and he's suspended, then he's fucked. He won't be in any of the orgs with testing like Bellator and the UFC likely won't release him to compete abroad in something like Rizin or OneFC.

He'll be a tough sell in the future. Fighters won't want to fight him.

This legitimises USADA testing more than anything else. It would actually be awesome if this is an indication that USADA testing really guarantees all the UFC fighters are clean (or, if not, found out).

Huge props to UFC for their anti-doping policy.

As far as JBJ goes... I had tried watching the JRE podcast when he was a guest. It was impossible to watch more than 10-20 mins. I was convinced not a single word that came out of his mouth was true. The dude might be the most talented MMA fighter to enter the octagon. He is also a psychopath to the bone.

If he felt he had to use gear to take on Cormier, Cormier won in my book.

Why would it make USADA testing appear anymore legit than it already did? Based on him testing clean all camp and then testing positive right before the fight, I'm guessing it had something to do with a masking agent. Maybe he didn't take it pre-fight, knowing they'd be looking for it, and they were then able to still detect the lingering Tbol metabolites. And we already knew they had recently improved the testing capabilities for Tbol.

Cormier has had suspicious blood markers in the past, IIRC. Plus, even if you believe he's clean now, he was an Olympic level amateur wrestler...

Cormier won in your book? Yeah, maybe if you go back in time and remove the only two losses of his career, one being an absolutely devastating finish (also a first). I'm sure the outcome of this will be a real consolation to him.

Of course it doesn't make testing perfect, you dummie.

It legitimises it, because it showcases lack of "behind-the-scenes meddling" and actual commitment on UFC's part. Imo this is the highest profile doping finding in the UFC until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back