Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

LMFAO....White Privilege at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

If this was OBAMA, holyshit, Fox News will air 24/7 and people would impeach him.
If this was Obama, there would be shiton of racist comments on rightwing websties saying " see..see... even the 1st Black president is just another Negro pimp "

He better resign now and I bet his great great great uncle was a slave owner

I wish my grandparents ran a brothel.

Back then, did dudes use rubber? Were they commercially available, or did the ladies let them be raw-dogged? How did they control pregnancies and STD's?
pig intestines
1489930869_chloe-moretz-eating-sausage.gif

If his grand daddy was a pimping hoes, that was the wrong thing to do.

Different culture, hard to judge.

Although I'd rather hang out with whores than politicians. At least a good working girl will give value for money...;)

Well at least proto-Trump progenitor earned his living by providing an actual tangible asset that was needed. Plus Brothels, and houses of ill repute where seen differently back then.

I have no idea what this is a reference to. But okay.

I'm just saying pal. Say what you want about Trump, find fault with what he does and critique it, but what his grandfather did is no black mark on him.

With reference to his wealth being inherited from 'dirty means' well...as with most wealth.
He's basically saying that because some posters think a certain way he is perpetually bumstung. Thus to feel good about himself he has to create threads that attack what keeps him up at night. What keeps him up at night are white people who do not conform to bullshit self-hate and Donald Trump.

Is this a thread where we bash a man for the sins of his grandfather ?

It is relevant because during the campaign Trump claimed that this vast fortune was proof of his business acumen, which would make him a good president.

And I remember clearly that myself and others brought up this exact same point to show why that was bullshit: the Trump family fortune was created by Trump’s racist slumlord of a father building upon the seed money left by his grandfather the pimp.

Trump is the coolest motherfucker we have ever had for President. No one else even comes close.

Back