Donald Cerrone

Leone510

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Looked awful at the weigh ins, I mean talk about performance falling off now his body not that i am studying his body it's just a tell tell sign of something going on. I like Donald he is a stand up guy but I don't know if confidence is to blame.

Looked awful at the weigh ins, I mean talk about performance falling off now his body not that i am studying his body it's just a tell tell sign of something going on. I like Donald he is a stand up guy but I don't know if confidence is to blame.

Don't le t me down Cowboi!

Cowboy will win this one

Sadly

Yeah, dude has some serious mental issues and has a hair trigger quit button.

It’s also high time he dropped this “cowboy,” gimmick. Dude has never operated a chisel plow and I doubt he knows how to tie a damn boom hitch.

hes turning 35 in a few weeks and has 40+ fighting

over half in wec/ufc

He better be taking this seriously. Medeiros has looked good at Welterweight.

He did look a little soft. Listening to the pre fight interviews Cerrone keeps talking about 155 yet he clearly struggled to make 170 this time. Medeiros says basically the same thing but there seems to be more fire in Medeiros and his ceiling is higher in the UFC.

budweiser is not only a shitty beer but bad for you too

aw8r598.gif

Cerrone by decision.

If cerrone lets this turn into a brawl i fear hes gonna get slept sadly

He's got more miles then your grand dads Buick...no surprise.

It’s also high time he dropped this “cowboy,” gimmick. Dude has never operated a chisel plow and I doubt he knows how to tie a damn boom hitch.
Wrong. He built his ranch himself with some help from friends. Cerrone may not be a cowboy from the 1850's but he can tool up like a pro and always down for a fight.

Bu...but he wears a hat

Cerrone shopworn and past the prime? Breaking news for sure.

Back