Donald Cerrone won't be getting his life ruined yet.

Didn't jouban already prove he's not ready yet.

Perry better hope he doesn't get anyone relevant

Truth ^^^^... Perry can't handle mobile & thinking fighters and Cerrone fits the bill

oh look, its one fucking picture. There are pictures of Sage dwarfing Woodley. Does that mean he's really bigger? One picture doesn't mean fuck all and you know that. I doubt Woodley has shoes on in that picture too. Some people on sherdog are so stupid it's honestly just embarrassing.
Neither have shoes on, they're on a mat, do you even train bro? Some people on sherdog are so stupid

Jabroni is Jouban, Conor or Cerrone?
Cowboy Jabroni, when the going gets tough against fighters who keep it real, he gets snapped in half. That's all I see here against da realest evah.

Cowboy is an outstanding fighter, but he crumbles under pressure from good boxers. Not only Mike Perry is a good boxer but he has mad KO power, I don't see how this ends well for Cerrone. I got Platinum by KO
Cowboy has made a career out of beating up lower ranked opposition Perry would be no different.

Perry would put cowboy in a coma. Robbie is a much more dangerous fight for Perry.

I call it like it is, but Cerrone might not match up too well against Perry. As shitty as that may sound.
Aint shitty at all, cowboys had trouble with guys that box that aint afraid to stay in the pocket. Masvidal, diaz come to mind

Cowboy Jabroni, when the going gets tough against fighters who keep it real, he gets snapped in half. That's all I see here against da realest evah.

Matt Brown's a real motherfucker and Cowboy put him to sleep.

I like Perry but Cowboy beats him everywhere. Probably subs him.

You Perry nut huggers are unfuginbelievable. Cerrone schools him every where. Probably a submission by round 3. Perry got knocked down by a jab from Jouban. Jouban is a decent fighter but come on he's no Cowboy.

Yall are cracking me up with this Perry contender shit, he's no Conor, he already got derailed by Jouban, Ellenberger has like one win since knocking out Shields, he's been terrible post usada

True, I forgot what a skilled boxer Cowboy is. He will exploit him with his boxing.

Who coulda seen that 1-2 coming 3 times in a row?
<36>

So a 6 year old fight GIF displaying a fighter who has been training his hands under some of the best MMA boxing coaches for the majority of his adult life is going to show how Mike Fucking Perry can outstrike Cowboy?

Beating battered house husband Ellengerber somehow tells a tale to that as well? The most scared and battered man on the entire roster who literally will cry and look at the ref to stop the fight if hes not getting put to sleep?

post-55353-miranda-kerr-hot-smile-gif-Img-Y9X2.gif

I call it like it is, but Cerrone might not match up too well against Perry. As shitty as that may sound.
Agreed. Cowboy isn't exactly the best against boxers, let alone someone like Perry who has a lot of KO power.

How so? Cerrone has problem with guys with really good boxing or technique, I don't see how Perry is anywhere near the level of the guys Cowboy has lost to

This title is straight click bait. I thought Cowboy got injured and had to pull out of Lawler fight.

I click on the thread and it is a waste of time. Thanks TS

perrys hype will prob get him trouble - he needs to fight at a certain level - if they start throwin him to the wolves, like the masses will ask for, it might shorten his career

but good for him to get so big so fast - people already think of him as a top star in the WW division

Neither have shoes on, they're on a mat, do you even train bro? Some people on sherdog are so stupid

Perry is not 3 to 4 inches plus than Perry you idiot. I wasn't paying attention to if there was a mat or not. Perry might be an inch and a half taller at the most. All I am saying is Perry is not a large WW. That's the end of it.

Back