Donald Cerrone won't be getting his life ruined yet.

Cowboy is totally TINY right? Like who would ever think Cowboy was a HUGE LW and is a pretty decently sized WW?

Also the guy who got boxed up by Joub, with some pretty sloppy ass hands is going to "skullfuck" someone as skillful as Cowboy? Perry isnt 25% of the boxer Masivdal was and I never see Perry coming anywhere close to winning a fight against Cowboy outside of landing a big shot early.

Cowboy is an outstanding fighter, but he crumbles under pressure from good boxers. Not only Mike Perry is a good boxer but he has mad KO power, I don't see how this ends well for Cerrone. I got Platinum by KO

Cowboy is totally TINY right? Like who would ever think Cowboy was a HUGE LW and is a pretty decently sized WW?

Also the guy who got boxed up by Joub, with some pretty sloppy ass hands is going to "skullfuck" someone as skillful as Cowboy? Perry isnt 25% of the boxer Masivdal was and I never see Perry coming anywhere close to winning a fight against Cowboy outside of landing a big shot early.
True, I forgot what a skilled boxer Cowboy is. He will exploit him with his boxing.

Who coulda seen that 1-2 coming 3 times in a row?
<36>

True, I forgot what a skilled boxer Cowboy is. He will exploit him with his boxing.

Who coulda seen that 1-2 coming 3 times in a row?
<36>

Didn't this fight happen a few days after Cerrone got kicked in the head by a horse?

Perry is NOT a massive WW...you idiot
tenor.gif

Didn't this fight happen a few days after Cerrone got kicked in the head by a horse?

No idea.

Damn I thought this meant he was getting married

oh look, its one fucking picture. There are pictures of Sage dwarfing Woodley. Does that mean he's really bigger? One picture doesn't mean fuck all and you know that. I doubt Woodley has shoes on in that picture too. Some people on sherdog are so stupid it's honestly just embarrassing.

This Perry dude is just trying to sell himself..
He's got a legit ko power punch and the rest is just average..

He ain't god's gift....beer is..

oh look, its one fucking picture. There are pictures of Sage dwarfing Woodley. Does that mean he's really bigger? One picture doesn't mean fuck all and you know that. I doubt Woodley has shoes on in that picture too. Some people on sherdog are so stupid it's honestly just embarrassing.
JnGjuwf.jpg

you can post as many pictures as you want. Perry is not a big welterweight. Period. And lol at the angles in this picture. Some of you platinum dorks never come short to amazing me at your stupidity.

Jabroni wants none of that platinum goat shit, would love to see it tho'. Goatinum said he won't kill anybody in the octagon but against Jabroni I think that's inevitable.

Jabroni wants none of that platinum goat shit, would love to see it tho'. Goatinum said he won't kill anybody in the octagon but against Jabroni I think that's inevitable.
Jabroni is Jouban, Conor or Cerrone?

Cowboy will get KTFO again like vs Jorge
tumblr_okjgzzwmcH1u2ragso5_250.gif
tumblr_okjgzzwmcH1u2ragso4_250.gif
Pettis made him quit in a round if I remember correctly

not a good look when facing someone that has so many black belts in striking

oG5wrV3.jpg

yEZL6lJ.jpg

pChF1Hu.jpg

Alan Jouban is in most ways the demo version of Cerrone.

Would have ended badly for Perry.

The size doesn't even enter into it, lol.

Back