Donald Cerrone vs Nicolas Dalby

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who would you say is the better fighter between the two?

Cerrone has the height advantage being an inch taller, and their only common opponent is Darren Till.

Dalby had a draw with him, after outstriking Till (84-49) and being successful with his takedowns.
Cerrone though was outlanded and finished by strikes in the first round, and this after failing in his attempts to get Till down to the canvas.

Which one is the better, tougher and more skilled fighter in your opinion? Would Dalby be the favorite in a potential match-up between them, based on how different they looked vs the talented Till?

Dalby would also demolish undersized Cerrone

Cowboy needs to go to 155 or retire

Cerrone would probably win,I have been watching Dalby for years before he came to the UFC.I'm a fan for sure but he's not that great and hasn't had the success I thought he might.Who gives a shit how they did against the same fighter,Dalby doesn't have the power to really throw Cerrone off and get him freezing.It's a totally different fight.A few posts already and all stupid (minus TS),that's Sherdog for you after a guy loses.

Dalby got worked against Till, until Darren's shoulder popped out. Let's not pretend Dalby is comparative, skill-wise. Pretty sure he got cut, also.

Dalby was getting outclassed up until Till injured his shoulder, rematch wouldn't be close at all and Cowboy would merk Dalby.

Dalby got cut from the UFC a long time ago lol.

Cerrone would school Dalby, but 170 is clearly bad for him.

Back