Donald Cerrone vs. Mike Perry Set For UFC Fight Night Denver

Who Wins?

• Donald Cerrone

• Mike Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nate Diaz is in no way similar to Perry even in the slightest. As far as striking is concerned, they might even be opposites.
Talking about how he folded because Diaz wasn't going to be his friend and he had some issues with that. Getting flipped off during the fight did something to him.

wow

don't they both train at Jackson's?

aren't they both training out of Greg Jackson's?

Don't wanna see cowboy get retired, not a smart move taking this fight..

Perry by slaughter. Young calf taking out the old bull.

Perry should follow the Robbie Lawler game plan and blitz Cerrone early. If he does that I think he can take him out.
images

Lawler could not take him out with the blitz.

You really think Perry has more ammo than Lawler?

Also ... Don’t both of these guys train at Jackson/Wink !?!?!???

Man, Cerrone is just a proper old school fighter.

Him and Edgar are a blessing to fans of great fights and I think I speak for every fan of MMA when I say that once gone, they’ll be missed.

None of this WWE shit, just ready to throw down and put it all on the line, any time and any place.

I’m leaning towards Cerrone with this one. Weather the early storm get warmed up then pick Perry apart.

Perry has some power but he’s no Robbie Lawler

I actually started to like Perry recently but I'm thinking cowboy fucks him up. There shall be blood, love this fight.

Nice. My initial thought was Perry by KO as Cowboy's chin seems to be fading, but I thought about it some more and don't think Perry is enough of a pressure fighter to rattle him. It's the guys that immediately move forward swinging with everything they got while Cowboy is pinned against the cage that beat him. Perry is more of a stalker.

I got Cowboy.

it's so obvious they're still trying to push this goof with favourable matchups.

giving him LW's, guys who get rocked/dropped in like every single fight (yancy, but the fight didn't happen), shot dudes, guys who are nearing the end of their career and always fold when you pressure them.

Awesome Ppv worthy fight. Cerrone by triangle.

Back