Donald Cerrone vs. Mike Perry Set For UFC Fight Night Denver

Who Wins?

• Donald Cerrone

• Mike Perry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cerrone hasn't been the same since Masvidal/Till. Sadly I got Perry

Just fucking bleeder bleed<DCWhoa><GSPWoah><5><{danawhoah}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>:meow:

Donald%20Cerrone.jpg

031B57_41_P1.JPG

CzXyNcRUkAAkGKx.1481433459.jpeg

donald-cerrone-headkick-record.jpg

4ef433165135e1f49660d827e8d30e91.jpg

hi-res-d7ffebbfb3a6081acbd3b5b969e547b1_crop_north.jpg

donald-cerrone-wants-to-drink-with-diaz.jpg

Damnit Cowboy give us another highlight victory

Glad to see the Cowboy picking up votes still a lot of fight in that Cowboy....

Bet on the younger fighter with heavy hands and a strong chin...even though Cerrone is more well-rounded and experienced. This is one of those fights where youth + power beat skill + weak chin + damaged body. That said, I'd like Cowboy to win and think he has a good chance of winning a decision if he can survive that long.

And this is on free tv? Thank you MMA Lord.

Cerrone is now the big name the UFC will use to push there young prospects

Fight milk was his downfall. I'm starting to have doubts. Which Cerrone is gonna fight?

Damn sick fight but I don't want either fighter to lose their next bout

Gonna go with Donald here. His record lately doesn't look great when you only look at wins and losses, but the guys he lost to are all several levels above Perry. I think Donald's gonna outclass him.
I think this is going to be cerrone's 2nd to last fight. I love cerrone man I really do, and he's a heck of a fighter. He's also one of the most respected fighters as well. But age has got to him. Mike Perry looked pretty good against felder and he's only going to get better.

Back