Donald Cerrone vs. Darren Till

shieeet, so worried for Cowoboy in this fight.
<GSPWoah>

It'll be his 36th ZUFFA fight, not UFC fight. It'll be his 26th UFC fight though, don't know where he got 34 from.

I hope Cowboy submits him. Dont eat the liver Donald.

So far so good, come on Cowboy.

44729-1311886.png
Virtually idenical

44729-1310018.png

<Goldie11>

I have a feeling Cowboy is losing this one. I don't know why. I just do. Till seems hungry.

So this is a weird stat, so bear with it.

There have been seven decisions thus far, and of the total scorecards tallied (21), only two scorecards had the loser winning a single round. The rest were 30-27 or worse.
hangover-maths-gif.gif

Feeling an upset here, hope I'm wrong.

So this is a weird stat, so bear with it.

There have been seven decisions thus far, and of the total scorecards tallied (21), only two scorecards had the loser winning a single round. The rest were 30-27 or worse.
Only that Held lost the first round.

he has a neck tramp stamp, I already don't like him.

Cerrone by KO round 1

LOL Americans must be thinking wtf language is that when he speaks..

"I have more performance bonuses than you have fights!"

Cowboy went in on that one,

either Till surprises or he will get totaly destroyed.
Going for the second one.

Till looks in great shape, better than I've seen him before at least.

Cowboy is a slow starter so Till could catch him early with his left hand, specially if he catches a kick or something

but Till has never fought anyone with near Cowboys kicking game. Bojan was butchering his leg his last fight............and Cowboy has much more than leg kicks. Hes one of the best kickers in MMA, to the body and head specially we will see how Till does

i think Till has really worked on his TDD for this one should be good. Dude is hooge for WW and still young as hell prolly not even developed yet physically

Back